PDA

View Full Version : rubber on wiper falling off

Geo
07-11-2014, 03:26 PM
my wiper's rubber, on the driver's side, on my 94 Impala SS, is peeling off the metal arm and hanging. should use refill rubber or get new blade assemblies?

I was going to crazy glue the hanging rubber back on (a friend noted that there is supposed to be a film of plastic between the metal and rubber but I didn't notice such plastic) but the dealership thought that the movement of the blade on the glass coupled with the flex properties of the rubber, would not bode well with the crazy glue solution

the rubber hasn't completely hugged the glass (on the right side extreme edges of the wipers) for a long time as well which makes me think that the suspension assemblies of the blade has aged (unless they always didn't hug the glass but I believe they did)

otherwise the wipers work fine (i don't want the metal, where the rubber has fallen) to scratch my new windshield)

so, new blades?
new refills only?
crazy glue?

justbob
07-11-2014, 03:43 PM
You really wrote all that over a simple cheap blade replacement??

Buy new blades..

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

CWright
07-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Oh wow!!!:laugh:

jimbok1951
07-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Not to be a smart A_ _ but you need a mechanic if you ask questions like that. Like Justbob says, replace them. Too much trauma for wipers.

Jeffonebuck
07-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Buy some of those new Sham Wow wiper assemblees

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2mercs
07-11-2014, 05:32 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/12/avy2uvuh.jpg Just do that.

Sent from my Walkman using Tapatalk

cat in the hat
07-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Get rid of the car before it becomes a headache.

a_d_a_m
07-11-2014, 05:51 PM
This is Dom turned up to 11.

Jeronimojc
07-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Duct tape!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fastblackmerc
07-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Take the blades and arms off...... You don't need no stinkin' wiper blades!

SOSA03
07-11-2014, 06:56 PM
LMFAO buy some new blades ten bucks each at AutoZone

Spectragod
07-11-2014, 07:33 PM
I'd just glue the blades to the glass, that way they won't ever scratch your glass.

Or just sell the car, it's way too complicated for you to own..

Mike M
07-11-2014, 08:24 PM
my wiper's rubber, on the driver's side, on my 94 Impala SS, is peeling off the metal arm and hanging. should use refill rubber or get new blade assemblies?

I was going to crazy glue the hanging rubber back on (a friend noted that there is supposed to be a film of plastic between the metal and rubber but I didn't notice such plastic) but the dealership thought that the movement of the blade on the glass coupled with the flex properties of the rubber, would not bode well with the crazy glue solution

the rubber hasn't completely hugged the glass (on the right side extreme edges of the wipers) for a long time as well which makes me think that the suspension assemblies of the blade has aged (unless they always didn't hug the glass but I believe they did)

otherwise the wipers work fine (i don't want the metal, where the rubber has fallen) to scratch my new windshield)

so, new blades?
new refills only?
crazy glue?

This post is a joke.....right?

MyBlackBeasts
07-11-2014, 08:42 PM
This post is a joke.....right?

You think!?! :lol::lol::lol:

He's pimping youse guys... :stooges:

Hahaha! :D

RubberCtyRauder
07-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Ummm....little help here..I locked my keys in the car and I'm still in it. All I have is my I phone, can someone go to my house and get the spare key? Siri can;t help, I tried.:D

Hey Joe...Your situation really........ depends:eek:

Jeronimojc
07-11-2014, 10:27 PM
You think!?! :lol::lol::lol:

He's pimping youse guys... :stooges:

Hahaha! :D

I think OP simply likes to write. It reminds me of someone else on this site that likes to write. See example below. That's ok in my book.

My SS was parked for the most part outside (and not under any trees) for quite a few months and yet still tree crap got on it. The tree crap doesn't bother me as much as the fact that there is mold and debris along the trim, under the wing edges, under the wheel well mouldings, under the trunk area inside and the cowl has a whole lot of dead bugs in it.

As I can't simply wash the car now, I figured I would need the attention of a detail shop. I went to the shop I am familiar with and my friend their said to simply take it to the touchless wash world (no not through the car wash) and use the Power Washers there and blast the stuff off from those hard to reach spots. He said for the cowl to open the hood and aim the power blaster UP as opposed to down so the dead bugs go out of the car instead of in. I heard that it can be hard to get rid of the spores like from the door mouldings for example.

Unfortunately the power washing didn't work. It worked to lift off some loose stuff but the debris is still stuck all over such places as rubber moldings, window moldings, taillight bezel areas, grille top, wheel well edges in the body of car, wing edges, etc

I need a fine intrument like a small round toothbrush to go at it each mm of the way while I soak in soap.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdogjim
07-12-2014, 03:43 AM

I pretty sure GM just issued a recall notice over this issue.

Go back to the selling Dealer:)

jimbok1951
07-12-2014, 05:14 AM
Too Funny !!!!!!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/12/thumbnail/avy2uvuh.jpg (http://tapatalk.com/tapatalk_image.php?img=aHR0cDo vL2ltZy50YXBhdGFsay5jb20vZC8xN C8wNy8xMi9vcmlnaW5hbC9hdnkydXZ 1aC5qcGc%3D)

Geo
07-12-2014, 05:21 AM

haha I would never get rid of the car, I bought it new and it's still new and it will stay new

it was repainted in 2010 and is being repainted now again due to warranty issues with the paint and a second claim

she's in mint condition, and always will be

will i get rid of the car?! Guess Guess Guess, shhhh, umm GUESS AGAIN

Geo
07-12-2014, 05:25 AM
Not to be a smart A_ _ but you need a mechanic if you ask questions like that. Like Justbob says, replace them. Too much trauma for wipers.

do I

a mechanic for a vehicle that stays in top mint condition

I was only asking for alternatives to changing the wiper blades as otherwise they are CAD$22 each at the dealer

as the car is not driven and in show car condition (and kept that way through many mechanical endeavors)

Geo
07-12-2014, 05:28 AM
I pretty sure GM just issued a recall notice over this issue.

Go back to the selling Dealer:)

you are correct

the dealer did issue a recall notice on this issue (with regards to chatter)

the whole windshield wiper assembly including the arm, blades and entire cowl was changed with a new design to eliminate the flawed designs

very few B/D-bodies received this mod (I've never seen another one like it)

Geo
07-12-2014, 05:28 AM
Too Funny !!!!!!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/12/thumbnail/avy2uvuh.jpg (http://tapatalk.com/tapatalk_image.php?img=aHR0cDo vL2ltZy50YXBhdGFsay5jb20vZC8xN C8wNy8xMi9vcmlnaW5hbC9hdnkydXZ 1aC5qcGc%3D)

I know. it is

J-MAN
07-12-2014, 05:31 AM
do I

I was only asking for alternatives to changing the wiper blades as otherwise they are CAD$22 each at the dealer

as the car is not driven and in show car condition (and kept that way through many mechanical endeavors)

"many mechanical endeavors"....interesting.
In my never ending quest for knowledge, please explain. Thanks

P.S I got the wiper thing down pat so you can skip that part.

Geo
07-12-2014, 05:36 AM
You really wrote all that over a simple cheap blade replacement??

Buy new blades..

"Since 2004"

do you have any idea how much OEM wipers cost here?
anyhow after $50 dollars the new wipers are on and now for the warranty work to resume on the paint

sorry guys, I know you wish you had a pushrod ramrod ohv smallblock LT1 but one day i will buy a Marauder and put in a 347 stroker to feel that raw torque down my spine in a Panther body

Geo
07-12-2014, 05:37 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/12/avy2uvuh.jpg Just do that.

Sent from my Walkman using Tapatalk

maybe for you , not for me

thanks just the same

Geo
07-12-2014, 05:38 AM

umm, you'd like for me to discuss every little thing I've done to the car since 1994

ok, good one

Geo
07-12-2014, 05:42 AM
Ummm....little help here..I locked my keys in the car and I'm still in it. All I have is my I phone, can someone go to my house and get the spare key? Siri can;t help, I tried.:D

Hey Joe...Your situation really........ depends:eek:

there's some real winners on this forum group

Marauders are nice cars I have to admit

RubberCtyRauder
07-12-2014, 05:44 AM
want to buy another one? I know where a 96 IMP SS is with 2900 miles. A green one. The rarest color and the only year for floor shift.

J-MAN
07-12-2014, 05:55 AM
umm, you'd like for me to discuss every little thing I've done to the car since 1994

ok, good one

That's what I thought. Sounds you painted yourself in a corner with your tongue. :rolleyes:

Geo
07-12-2014, 05:59 AM
want to buy another one? I know where a 96 IMP SS is with 2900 miles. A green one. The rarest color and the only year for floor shift.

thanks, I'll think about it

Geo
07-12-2014, 06:05 AM

thanks, I'll think about it

the 96s didn't have alot of torque down low (OBD II retuning) but it had more top end

when you tap the throttle on my 94, in the dry, the tires spin endlessly.

my friend with his 96 in 1996 was amazed that my tires broke loose each time upon acceleration

when I drove his car in 1996, the tires couldn't spin but the tach revved up well past the point mine does

Geo
07-12-2014, 06:07 AM
That's what I thought. Sounds you painted yourself in a corner with your tongue. :rolleyes:

whatever that means

you know, the marauder forum was more professional in 2003/2004, what happened here. the maturity levels are down right intriguing.

Geo
07-12-2014, 06:12 AM

or did you actually think the car hasn't had mechanical work done on it since I bought it in May 1994

hmm, okay,

I know GM built them solid and reliable but come on

justbob
07-12-2014, 06:19 AM
do I

So you pride yourself over keeping your SS in show car condition but your cheap ass had to ponder $50 wiper blades? You need help. Like medically.

Did all the SS forums happen to run you off?

"Since 2004"

Spectragod
07-12-2014, 06:40 AM
So you pride yourself over keeping your SS in show car condition but your cheap ass had to ponder $50 wiper blades? You need help. Like medically.

"Since 2004"

^^^Yep^^^ I thought the same thing, crying about $50 wiper blades on his "show car".

As far as me wanting a "pushrod ramrod ohv smallblock LT1", not so much, had them before, F-ing junk, leave a trail of oil and parts behind them (chevy's), I guess it's an early form of GPS? But I have -0- desire for a government motors car, you can have them all.

Oh yeah, $50 for wiper blades, who cares, it's wiper blades, just replace them. Do you complain about having to buy batteries, oil, tires & bulbs too?

Jeffonebuck
07-12-2014, 07:05 AM
"Seriously Geo" ,glueing together a torn wiper blade !! One of the least expensive things you can buy for a car and you consider glueing it together ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fastblackmerc
07-12-2014, 07:07 AM
I know GM built them solid and reliable but come on

Is that why GM has 30 recalls so far this year? Close to 18,000,000 :eek: GM cars recalled this year... so far.

Bigdogjim
07-12-2014, 07:39 AM
Well this thread is a really train wreck (less the train)

This is so far derailed it hopeless.

MMBLUE
07-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Well this thread is a really train wreck (less the train)

This is so far derailed it hopeless.

But funny as HECK :lol:

cat in the hat
07-12-2014, 09:16 AM

haha I would never get rid of the car, I bought it new and it's still new and it will stay new

it was repainted in 2010 and is being repainted now again due to warranty issues with the paint and a second claim

she's in mint condition, and always will be

will i get rid of the car?! Guess Guess Guess, shhhh, umm GUESS AGAIN

Seriously, once they start to go it's just one thing after another. Unload it while you can still get something for it.

whitey
07-12-2014, 09:17 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/13/y2ebymyr.jpg

Jbweld it, the strongest cold weld in the world!

ChiTownMaraud3r
07-12-2014, 10:48 AM
The struggle is real.

Geo
07-12-2014, 01:35 PM

"Since 2004"

You are very predictable

I knew you were going to say something like that

I was only pondering options

I'm hardly cheap ass

I'm not married yet, however, I know if I was, I'd probably not be able to pour as much time and money onto this car (keeping it in showroom condition yielding it's ~$22,000 value) with a wife around, so, so far so good

Geo
07-12-2014, 01:36 PM

"Since 2004"

I need, help, medically, hmmm, smart man you are

Geo
07-12-2014, 01:37 PM
I need, help, medically, hmmm, smart man you are

"Medically"

You will think (think) about what you just said to me, the next time you take some medication. You will.

jwibbity
07-12-2014, 01:37 PM
why has this idiotic thread gone on for this long, somebody please close this, the OP has his options

Geo
07-12-2014, 01:39 PM

"Since 2004"

I'm a member of many forums (nobody has been so incredibly immature as what is going on over here)

no one

you people are actually entertaining

Geo
07-12-2014, 01:47 PM

"Since 2004"

When you spend as much time and money on a pristine Impala SS that is never driven in salt and with low mileage with a body clayblocked perfectly with not even a micrometer of a dent, sometimes, if you can fix something first, before replacing it helps, because otherwise, when a significant majority of one's resources go into the Impala SS (an uphill battle believe me) to constantly keep it in showcar condition (there is no orange peel on this car costing many man-hours on cutpolish wetsand time to remove it from paint applications), sometimes it's nice to talk about options.

so instead of being helpful, this forumgroup, as of lately, has proven itself, to violate it's terms of policy and what is deemed to be of proper ethics in terms of engagement. I've been a member here since 2002. I presume some of you will come and go however, as stipulated herein this paragraph, the administrator of the vBulletin server herein, may start to have something to say to the users violating the said agreement.

Geo
07-12-2014, 01:53 PM
^^^Yep^^^ I thought the same thing, crying about $50 wiper blades on his "show car".

As far as me wanting a "pushrod ramrod ohv smallblock LT1", not so much, had them before, F-ing junk, leave a trail of oil and parts behind them (chevy's), I guess it's an early form of GPS? But I have -0- desire for a government motors car, you can have them all.

Oh yeah, $50 for wiper blades, who cares, it's wiper blades, just replace them. Do you complain about having to buy batteries, oil, tires & bulbs too?

So now I am "crying" about $50 wiper blades. Thank You SpectraGod for the defamatory conduct. Your statements are noted as well. By all means keep it up (if you choose to) which I don't advise as these comments are being kept for administrative review.

ChiTownMaraud3r
07-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Don't take it personal. We've had our share of trolls coming on here recently and posting sillyness.

Just go to wal-mart and buy $8 worth of blades, most likely problem solved.

Geo
07-12-2014, 01:57 PM

hmm I use interstate batteries, have used Synthetic oil since new ($10 a quart now) and the P255/50ZR17 tires were only created for the Impala SS which puts me in a unique position and I always stick to Z rated all-seasons $300 each)

bulbs!? I do tend to go beyond OEM on that one. I like the blue ones for the headlights.

sure SpectraGod. sure.

Geo
07-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Is that why GM has 30 recalls so far this year? Close to 18,000,000 :eek: GM cars recalled this year... so far.

that era GM vehicle(s) has nothing to do with my car

Geo
07-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Don't take it personal. We've had our share of trolls coming on here recently and posting sillyness.

Just go to wal-mart and buy $8 worth of blades, most likely problem solved.

thank you ChiTownMaraud3r, I presume the sillyness is temporary

btw Walmart's blades are CAD$15 as well (but it is Canada but the dollar is supposed to be on par)

wipers were installed last night by the way and the car is set to go back for it's work at the body shop monday

Mr. Man
07-12-2014, 02:08 PM
I guess some questions are really stupid, so much for that adage.

$50. bucks for wiper blades? Where do you live Christmas Island? Go to Walmart, good blades are like $10 bucks ea.

Nobody likes a troll dude go elsewhere for your *****s and giggles.

RubberCtyRauder
07-12-2014, 02:13 PM
This is a Mercury Marauder Forum. Not LT1 R US. Net. What did you expect? And you thnk a pristine impala is worth a crapload of money? Guess again , they made too many . It will be 50 more years

Geo
07-12-2014, 02:17 PM
I guess some questions are really stupid, so much for that adage.

$50. bucks for wiper blades? Where do you live Christmas Island? Go to Walmart, good blades are like $10 bucks ea.

Nobody likes a troll dude go elsewhere for your *****s and giggles.

The trolls, Mr. Man, are the ones whom are ridiculing me herein

justbob
07-12-2014, 02:20 PM
So now I am "crying" about $50 wiper blades. Thank You SpectraGod for the defamatory conduct. Your statements are noted as well. By all means keep it up (if you choose to) which I don't advise as these comments are being kept for administrative review.

Please don't forget to send my comments in for review!

BTW Back in 02 this site was new and welcomed anyone. Nowadays we have matured and know just who and when to weed out, mainly trolls...

"Since 2004"

JoeBoomz
07-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Sometimes it helps to hold the gas pedal down to the floor when cranking the engine. That might help it.

Mr. Man
07-12-2014, 02:24 PM

2mercs
07-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Anyone know of a good place to get the winter air changed out for summer air in my tires?

Mike M
07-12-2014, 02:42 PM
So he really was serious about gluing wipers. WTF?
I have been working on cars professionally for 36 years and probably talked to more crazy people then most and I never heard of anyone even thinking of doing this to wipers and then go on to defend it by explaining how nice their car is.

Really?

Mr. Man
07-12-2014, 03:34 PM
My tires are down to the cords and I was thinking of gluing rubber bands to the tread to beef up them up. Has anyone tried this and what type of glue should I use? :dunno:

SOSA03
07-12-2014, 05:52 PM
^^^^^LMFAO^^^^ U STUPID AS HELL

whitey
07-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Geo, why do you quote people like 5 times?....ever hear of an edit button? I say super glue it man! You will successfully become more of a cheap azz than me!

a_d_a_m
07-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Geo, why do you quote people like 5 times? I was wondering exactly that. :beer:

Bigdogjim
07-12-2014, 06:44 PM
If the car is pristine then why do need wipers at all? Showroom new sounds like you never drive it?

Mr. Man
07-12-2014, 06:56 PM
^^^^^LMFAO^^^^ U STUPID AS HELL
So if not rubberbands what's your idea? :confused:

a_d_a_m
07-12-2014, 07:12 PM
'Showroom condition'

http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20131114/31421993_1X.JPG

guspech750
07-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Wipers are so 1950.

I have a crew that follows me.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/13/ydymuzed.jpg

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Geo
07-13-2014, 03:27 AM
Please don't forget to send my comments in for review!

BTW Back in 02 this site was new and welcomed anyone. Nowadays we have matured and know just who and when to weed out, mainly trolls...

"Since 2004"

i was an esteemed member then and an esteemed member now. You my friend, you're another story

Geo
07-13-2014, 03:29 AM
Sometimes it helps to hold the gas pedal down to the floor when cranking the engine. That might help it.

I'm sorry you're having such problems with your Marauder

good luck with it

Geo
07-13-2014, 03:32 AM
Anyone know of a good place to get the winter air changed out for summer air in my tires?

another winner

Geo
07-13-2014, 03:33 AM
So he really was serious about gluing wipers. WTF?
I have been working on cars professionally for 36 years and probably talked to more crazy people then most and I never heard of anyone even thinking of doing this to wipers and then go on to defend it by explaining how nice their car is.

Really?

the car is more than nice and well 36 years, perfect, and next year it will be 37 years and so forth and you're just talking in circles

wiper's were installed Friday and you people are still stuck at this level

Geo
07-13-2014, 03:37 AM
My tires are down to the cords and I was thinking of gluing rubber bands to the tread to beef up them up. Has anyone tried this and what type of glue should I use? :dunno:

does physics tell you that you can do this?

I wouldn't advise it but then again.... look whom we are dealing with here

Geo
07-13-2014, 03:38 AM
Geo, why do you quote people like 5 times?....ever hear of an edit button? I say super glue it man! You will successfully become more of a cheap azz than me!

if you'd like my old wipers you can go ahead and super glue them, they're all yours

you're paying for shipping however

Geo
07-13-2014, 03:39 AM
'Showroom condition'

http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20131114/31421993_1X.JPG

this must be your dreamcar

J-MAN
07-13-2014, 03:42 AM
Does mom know that your using her computer. :confused:

MERCULES
07-13-2014, 07:18 AM
Well there's 15 minutes of my life I can't get back, I tried to jump off this thread several times but it's strangely addictive, now I feel dizzy and need to lay down.

Mike M
07-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Well there's 15 minutes of my life I can't get back, I tried to jump off this thread several times but it's strangely addictive, now I feel dizzy and need to lay down.

My feelings exactly.

Mr. Man
07-13-2014, 10:21 AM
My oil filter is dirty. Do you guys think if I put it in the washing machine Tide can get it clean? :dunno:

Bigdogjim
07-13-2014, 10:48 AM
You know this guys a member since 2002 and now all of sudden he comes alive with posting? And it's for a chevy not his marauder?

loud2004marquis
07-13-2014, 11:09 AM

^^^THIS = +1^^^

My feelings exactly.

Times 2

Marauderjack
07-13-2014, 11:24 AM
Recon it's that guy from Canuck Land that was so bizaare??:confused:

justbob
07-13-2014, 11:27 AM
Plenty of people have been a member since '02 Jim, some even esteemed, some never once owned a marauder, and some that like to stir pots. Doesn't automatically mean that they are valued by their coveted overwhelming wealth of knowledge imbedded in their handful of posting.

He could of taken as a friendly jab and ran with it in a different direction like all of us have done at least once in the past. How are we to assume he's legit with all the trolls we've seen in the last couple years? One of which I believe didn't even make it a day before he was shown the door.

OP should start over and reread this whole thing and realize how silly it was and the joking involved. Then maybe start over and properly introduce himself. As '02 or not, I wouldn't exactly place him on the entitleist list with such a small involvement.

I made myself promise to quit feeding him and here I am. I can do it, starting....now.

"Since 2004"

justbob
07-13-2014, 11:28 AM
Recon it's that guy from Canuck Land that was so bizaare??:confused:

Aren Jay/ diabolical1? Doubtful. Not really his level.

"Since 2004"

Ms. Denmark
07-13-2014, 12:23 PM

Spectragod
07-13-2014, 12:39 PM

hmm I use interstate batteries, have used Synthetic oil since new ($10 a quart now) and the P255/50ZR17 tires were only created for the Impala SS which puts me in a unique position and I always stick to Z rated all-seasons $300 each)

bulbs!? I do tend to go beyond OEM on that one. I like the blue ones for the headlights.

sure SpectraGod. sure.

Administrative review....... Oh my, go E.A.D.

Why don't you haul your proclaimed "show car" down to woodward in a few weeks and show us what it is all about.

FOAD........ Really.

Marauderjack
07-13-2014, 12:58 PM
They aren't making trolls like they used to. I miss Aren Jay....:depress:

That's him......I kinda miss him too!!:cool:

Bigdogjim
07-13-2014, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=justbob;1400042]Plenty of people have been a member since '02 Jim, some even esteemed, some never once owned a marauder, and some that like to stir pots. Doesn't automatically mean that they are valued by their coveted overwhelming wealth of knowledge imbedded in their handful of posting. QUOTE]

My point was if he have been around since '02 why the sudden posting, and keep trading jabs when anyone can read into it that it's a joke?

You Sir made an very point. Don't feed the trolls:)

Geo
07-14-2014, 12:51 AM
Plenty of people have been a member since '02 Jim, some even esteemed, some never once owned a marauder, and some that like to stir pots. Doesn't automatically mean that they are valued by their coveted overwhelming wealth of knowledge imbedded in their handful of posting.

He could of taken as a friendly jab and ran with it in a different direction like all of us have done at least once in the past. How are we to assume he's legit with all the trolls we've seen in the last couple years? One of which I believe didn't even make it a day before he was shown the door.

OP should start over and reread this whole thing and realize how silly it was and the joking involved. Then maybe start over and properly introduce himself. As '02 or not, I wouldn't exactly place him on the entitleist list with such a small involvement.

I made myself promise to quit feeding him and here I am. I can do it, starting....now.

"Since 2004"

i've been a member of this group since the time you stated and you can see my history by clicking the proper buttons

It's reasonable as I expect no less than respect and proper etiquette.

jwibbity
07-14-2014, 03:59 AM
i've been a member of this group since the time you stated and you can see my history by clicking the proper buttons

It's reasonable as I expect no less than respect and proper etiquette.

f***k off

just because you been here since the start don't mean a damn thing to me, you post a very stupid question, you will get even stupider responses....im done

Spectragod
07-14-2014, 04:25 AM
Play stupid games....... Win stupid prizes....

guspech750
07-14-2014, 05:51 AM
Honestly.

Who the ****** glues a windshield wiper blade?

I have never heard such a stupid question in my 40 years on this *****ty planet.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/va4ateze.jpg

jwibbity
07-14-2014, 05:58 AM
Honestly.

Who the ****** glues a windshield wiper blade?

I have never heard such a stupid question in my 40 years on this *****ty planet.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/va4ateze.jpg

this picture embodies this thread perfectly

Mr. Man
07-14-2014, 06:32 AM
I have some bug spatter on my windshield and Ford says it's 500 dollars to replace it. Is there another alternative to replacing the glass so I can see again?

fastblackmerc
07-14-2014, 06:56 AM
I have some bug spatter on my windshield and Ford says it's 500 dollars to replace it. Is there another alternative to replacing the glass so I can see again?

I think the cheapest would be to remove the windshield.

You'll have to clean the bugs out of your teeth tho..... :D

Raleigh Marauder
07-14-2014, 07:35 AM
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/Flare4War/ThreadDelivers.jpg

duhtroll
07-14-2014, 09:52 AM
My mechanic said that I shouldn't just change the oil (even though I like the brand I am using so whatever) but I should also rotate the tires. Now I KNOW he's scamming me because they rotate all the dang time.

Motorhead350
07-15-2014, 06:00 AM
Geo, replace your blades. I try to pinch every penny too, but this time you must replace instead of repair.

Nice car BTW.

Geo
07-16-2014, 12:41 PM
thank you Motorhead

the blades were replaced Friday

car is in the shop now for warranty work/paint corrections on two insurance losses