PDA

View Full Version : The last of the V8 interceptors

RubberCtyRauder
07-25-2014, 07:54 AM
http://www.wheelsmag.com.au/news/1407/final-ford-falcon-revealed!/

sorry if this is old news

Sully008
07-25-2014, 08:01 AM
I have lusted over the Australian Falcons ever since I found out about them years ago. Wish Ford had brought them over here like GM did with the Holdens.

71cyclone
07-25-2014, 08:04 AM
HEY MATE/ ITZ GOT A V8 !!!!!! Australian Quote !!

ChiTownMaraud3r
07-25-2014, 01:26 PM
Ughh, WTF Ford?? Why would you not bring these badass cars over here?

I would buy one in a heartbeat.

Ms. Denmark
07-25-2014, 02:05 PM
I have lusted over the Australian Falcons ever since I found out about them years ago. Wish Ford had brought them over here like GM did with the Holdens.
Read recently on an auto blog that the Chevy SS is slated for cancellation in the US due to poor sales, and Cadillac complaining it was indirectly competing with the CTS-V which may also be on the chopping block if it's not dead already. GM is killing off Holden Australia in a few years so the Commodore which it's based on would have been killed anyways. Should be a rare car. To bad it's so boring looking,

Motorhead350
07-25-2014, 03:25 PM
Ughh, WTF Ford?? Why would you not bring these badass cars over here?

I would buy one in a heartbeat.

Blame C.A.F.E.

lifespeed
07-25-2014, 11:32 PM
Any post with a Mad Max reference is a good post.

Sully008
07-26-2014, 05:27 AM
Read recently on an auto blog that the Chevy SS is slated for cancellation in the US due to poor sales, and Cadillac complaining it was indirectly competing with the CTS-V which may also be on the chopping block if it's not dead already. GM is killing off Holden Australia in a few years so the Commodore which it's based on would have been killed anyways. Should be a rare car. To bad it's so boring looking,

Yes, that's all true, but it would've been fun for the few years it would've been here, lol. I'm a sucker for fail vehicles. My other money pit is a 1986 Merkur XR4Ti. I don't think this looks boring at all:

http://content.worldcarfans.co/2011/7/1/medium/872465069297478068.jpg

71cyclone
07-27-2014, 08:10 AM

Yepp- The Maryland State [ black & dark olive] Marked Trooper rear drive v8 Impalas blend right into the scenery ,at least the G8's stand out a little.:shake: