PDA

View Full Version : Talk about buyer beware!!!!!

MOTOWN
08-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Cheap knock offs never cease to amaze me! http://aeromotiveinc.com/buyer-beware-genuine-aeromotive/

CWright
08-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I hope they nail their NUTZ to the wall!

MOTOWN
08-01-2014, 07:28 PM

Yeah like most we have a vested interest in this company!:eek:

Jeronimojc
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comin' in Hot
08-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Ali Baba... Isn't that somebody here or on the MM Facebook page?

jwibbity
08-01-2014, 08:28 PM
maybe this is the cause for some aero pumps taking a crap in a very short time frame :confused::confused:

cat in the hat
08-01-2014, 08:32 PM

Nothing will happen. All this stuff is made overseas with the full support of their governments, or at least a blind eye. Everybody's answer to the U.S. now is "F*** you if you don't like it, what are you gonna do about it."

cer0413
08-02-2014, 01:19 AM
I thought the same thing

Blk04MM
08-02-2014, 02:03 AM

Nice try. You're talking about my brother in law who's by far 2000% American and lives in Florida who uses that name on Facebook just to be funny because he's not too into the social catch up. Trust he has nothing to do with that and has never sold a pump. Thanks

vegasmarauder
08-02-2014, 03:40 AM
China does not believe in following American copyright laws so just any brand name product that is being directly shipped from China is a fake. Even manufacturers who have their stuff made in China do not have it direct shiiped to the US.

boatmangc
08-02-2014, 04:03 AM
I bought mine from. Jegs, still crashed after 3000 miles.......

CWright
08-02-2014, 05:34 AM
Nothing will happen. All this stuff is made overseas with the full support of their governments, or at least a blind eye. Everybody's answer to the U.S. now is "F*** you if you don't like it, what are you gonna do about it."

The sad thing is you're correct!

Donald
08-02-2014, 06:08 AM
I wonder if they are talking about alibaba.com? From their site:

The first business of Alibaba Group, Alibaba.com (www.alibaba.com) is the leading platform for global wholesale trade serving millions of buyers and suppliers around the world. Through Alibaba.com, small businesses can sell their products to companies in other countries. Sellers on Alibaba.com are typically manufacturers and distributors based in China and other manufacturing countries such as India, Pakistan, the United States and Japan.

larryo340
08-02-2014, 06:21 AM
China does not believe in following American copyright laws so just any brand name product that is being directly shipped from China is a fake. Even manufacturers who have their stuff made in China do not have it direct shiiped to the US.

Apple does...I just bought an iPad from the Apple store online and it was shipped direct to me from China.

cer0413
08-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Nice try. You're talking about my brother in law who's by far 2000% American and lives in Florida who uses that name on Facebook just to be funny because he's not too into the social catch up. Trust he has nothing to do with that and has never sold a pump. Thanks
I chatted with him and he's not worried. Ali b is an actual company but your bro uses that name for an social network alias.

Comin' in Hot
08-02-2014, 09:07 AM

That's why I asked the question... If the list would have said Comin' in Hot, I'm sure someone would have called me out too

tbone
08-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Glad my ebay vendor was not on the list.