PDA

View Full Version : Penny Stock Picks..anyone into them

darebren
04-16-2004, 05:53 AM
I'm a HUGE player of penny stocks..micro penny actually.. things that are well under .01 per share. Anyone else playing these..it takes alot of time, and subscriptions to exchange services like Level II, but man, I can pick up a few hundred percent a day sometimes.

QBID (a new 24/7 gay and lesbian network) please dont laugh! was at .0001 for years... a $1,000 investment would get you 10 million shares... QBID hit near 3 cents the other day, and is expected to keep climbing... $1,000 a few months ago, would net you $300,000 today... I know folks who quit their jobs after making a million in this stock last week.

CDVJ (a company making a new airport in Canada) is at .003, I have big expectations for this one..

CMKX (a diamond mining company in saskatchewan - again, no laughing) is at .0001 and they have a NHRA drag car that will be on ESPN2 this weekend... the car is CMKM Mining Drag Car.. and anyway, that stock might go the QBID route... just think.. i have 40 million shares at .0001...

I have alot more, if this is up anyones alley... pm me or keep the thread going.

I have also lost alot of money on these too... it is risky.

This notice does not constitute an advertisement to sell or buy securites, as always do you own due dilligence... and all that stuff...

martyo
04-16-2004, 05:57 AM
I dated a girl named "Penny" once. Does that count?

Dan
04-17-2004, 01:42 PM
I dated a girl named "Penny" once. Does that count?

Marty,

It would all depend on how much you invested going in and what you got back going out.

It's all about ROI, dude. :)

Best,

Dan

Dan
04-17-2004, 01:45 PM
I'm a HUGE player of penny stocks..micro penny actually.. things that are well under .01 per share. Anyone else playing these..it takes alot of time, and subscriptions to exchange services like Level II, but man, I can pick up a few hundred percent a day sometimes.

QBID (a new 24/7 gay and lesbian network) please dont laugh! was at .0001 for years... a $1,000 investment would get you 10 million shares... QBID hit near 3 cents the other day, and is expected to keep climbing... $1,000 a few months ago, would net you $300,000 today... I know folks who quit their jobs after making a million in this stock last week.

CDVJ (a company making a new airport in Canada) is at .003, I have big expectations for this one..

CMKX (a diamond mining company in saskatchewan - again, no laughing) is at .0001 and they have a NHRA drag car that will be on ESPN2 this weekend... the car is CMKM Mining Drag Car.. and anyway, that stock might go the QBID route... just think.. i have 40 million shares at .0001...

I have alot more, if this is up anyones alley... pm me or keep the thread going.

I have also lost alot of money on these too... it is risky.

This notice does not constitute an advertisement to sell or buy securites, as always do you own due dilligence... and all that stuff...

I am interested and would welcome more info. I used to play pennies (when I knew the CEO of one of them <heh, heh>. The regs are a lot less with pennies than OTC instruments. Let's exchange contact info via email. My email is danstra@jonfund.com.

Thanks.

Best,

Dan