PDA

View Full Version : NOTE TO POTENTIAL BUYERS

Blk04MM
08-15-2014, 07:15 AM
I sell items from time to time. Often times I'm willing to help those who need help. It could be lowering the price $5-20 or so, maybe even holding the item a few days or maybe even a week.

But I think I speak for all sellers when I say: DONT CONTACT ME TO BUY AN ITEM AND YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. DONT CONTACT ME FOR PRICING AND SHIPPING INFO THEN LIE ASKING TO HOLD AN ITEM TILL YOU GET PAID THEN YOU DONT PAY. DONT CONTACT ME FOR AN ITEM THEN HAVE TO ASK YOUR WIFE, GROW SUM NUTS. DONT CONTACT ME!

Again, I'm more then fair. I've held parts waiting on people then they go blank until I contact them back asking if they are still getting the part and that's when they come back with a excuse as to why they can't get it. I understand stuff happens but have the courtesy to let a seller know ASAP you can't get it or that you're just simply inquiring to see if it fits in your funds.

No this isn't a rant it's a simple message to the BS "buyers"

Have a good weekend MarauderERS

HotRaud90
08-15-2014, 07:18 AM
Word. Never understood the logic behind people askin without the intent to buy...

martyo
08-15-2014, 07:21 AM
I am shocked. I have never experienced this. :rolleyes:

Spectragod
08-15-2014, 07:24 AM
Word. Never understood the logic behind people askin without the intent to buy...

That's where the term "ask hole" fits.

ctrlraven
08-15-2014, 07:27 AM
Buy some more of my stuff! :lol:
:beer:

tmwlch1
08-15-2014, 07:32 AM
I sell items from time to time. Often times I'm willing to help those who need help. It could be lowering the price $5-20 or so, maybe even holding the item a few days or maybe even a week.

But I think I speak for all sellers when I say: DONT CONTACT ME TO BUY AN ITEM AND YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. DONT CONTACT ME FOR PRICING AND SHIPPING INFO THEN LIE ASKING TO HOLD AN ITEM TILL YOU GET PAID THEN YOU DONT PAY. DONT CONTACT ME FOR AN ITEM THEN HAVE TO ASK YOUR WIFE, GROW SUM NUTS. DONT CONTACT ME!

Again, I'm more then fair. I've held parts waiting on people then they go blank until I contact them back asking if they are still getting the part and that's when they come back with a excuse as to why they can't get it. I understand stuff happens but have the courtesy to let a seller know ASAP you can't get it or that you're just simply inquiring to see if it fits in your funds.

No this isn't a rant it's a simple message to the BS "buyers"

Have a good weekend MarauderERS
When I call about a price it is to know how much I have to save a month as I am on a fixed income being a DAV. Like I called Marty'O and now that I know the basic price I know it will take me till next June to have the money, I told him that when I talked to him. By the way Marty the saving is on schedule.

martyo
08-15-2014, 07:37 AM
When I call about a price it is to know how much I have to save a month as I am on a fixed income being a DAV. Like I called Marty'O and now that I know the basic price I know it will take me till next June to have the money, I told him that when I talked to him. By the way Marty the saving is on schedule.

This is what I like to hear!!!!!!! :beatnik:

J-MAN
08-15-2014, 12:08 PM
Yup, had a few jerk-offs myself. :shake:

Joe Walsh
08-15-2014, 01:07 PM

Yep.... like those "How many want to buy" polls were 150 people are definitely, no doubt, want 2 of each,....:blah:
.......and then when it comes time to pony up the cash....40 people actually buy the item.

martyo
08-15-2014, 01:54 PM
Yep.... like those "How many want to buy" polls were 150 people are definitely, no doubt, want 2 of each,....:blah:
.......and then when it comes time to pony up the cash....40 people actually buy the item.

I am still having nightmares about those. They have cost me a fortune in therapy!

guspech750
08-15-2014, 04:20 PM
Most people suck. Wish they'd fall into a sink hole and never return.

Too much suck in the world.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

stevengerard
08-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Most people suck.

Ouch!:( Must be a DTR thing:)

Jolly Roger
08-15-2014, 06:43 PM
My favorite is when you list a car or part for sale and some moron/tire kicker calls and spends more time telling you about his car,
than asking about the item that you listed for sale. :rolleyes::(
Seriously?

justbob
08-15-2014, 07:16 PM
It's frustrating enough that I have stock piles of valuable extra parts, yet NO desire to list them..

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

Shaijack
08-15-2014, 07:49 PM
The check is in the mail..... HAHA

larryo340
08-17-2014, 04:11 AM
It works both ways too....

I've had a seller tell me an item was still available only to afterwards say it was spoken for ....I mean really WTF !!

lji372
08-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Yup, had a few jerk-offs myself. :shake:

Me too :banana2:

And some people who didn't follow through- askholes