PDA

View Full Version : heading North

STEPS
08-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Taking a road trip in the MM tomorrow
from Ponte Vedra ,Fl to Wilmington Nc to
Moneta VA ( Smith Mountain Lake) then back to Calabash SC and back to Ponte Vedra Fl.
If you see me out on the road give a shout . 203 733 0903 cell

Bluerauder
08-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Moneta VA ( Smith Mountain Lake) then back to Calabash SC and back to Ponte Vedra Fl.

You'll still be 200 miles from me at your closest Virginia point.

slickster
08-16-2014, 03:08 PM
If you find yourself near Lynchburg Virginia go to Texas in restaurant and order a chili just cheesy you will go nuts

Roadwarrior
08-16-2014, 07:47 PM

If you're planning to be in Smith Mountain Lake during the weekend, Its about 90 minutes from where I live & could meet there, if you have the time. Have a safe trip.

STEPS
09-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Well we have returned from the Road trip to Smith Mt. Lake it was great.The MM ran great and got 22mpg on the trip.wish it would get that around town (18).
Spent two day's cleaning the car when got back and still not done. Need to call the detailer...
Sorry didn't get a chance to stop and say hello to anyone .I'm going to do it again next year in Aug. and stay the whole month. what a great place to hang out. eve3rytime we stopped for gas someone would come up and ask about the
car we would spend a half hour or more talkng to them and showing the supercharger......... great to get on the road..................

Brad33
09-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Well we have returned from the Road trip to Smith Mt. Lake it was great.The MM ran great and got 22mpg on the trip.wish it would get that around town (18).
Spent two day's cleaning the car when got back and still not done. Need to call the detailer...
Sorry didn't get a chance to stop and say hello to anyone .I'm going to do it again next year in Aug. and stay the whole month. what a great place to hang out. eve3rytime we stopped for gas someone would come up and ask about the
car we would spend a half hour or more talkng to them and showing the supercharger......... great to get on the road..................

I'm glad you had a good time. I've spent a lot of time at SML, hopefully I'll be back there next weekend for the Antique and Classic Boat Show.
My parents are building a house just south of Moneta in Huddleston, near the state park.