08-27-2014, 06:32 PM
You know where they are......

Granddaddy Marq
08-27-2014, 07:03 PM
You know where they are......

No. It's, You know where they are????:dunno:

lji372
08-27-2014, 07:07 PM
Moddedmarauders.net is where they are when they aren't playing with corn cobs..............

Shaijack
08-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Great site too

L.Mark
08-27-2014, 08:30 PM
:beer:...IBTL....:beatnik:

Bigdogjim
08-27-2014, 08:41 PM
I could never understand why members that know so many other members and claim that they are "friends" could just walk away an not respond to e-mails, texts, or phone calls?

Maybe I am missing something?

guspech750
08-27-2014, 08:53 PM
Moddedmarauders.net is where they are when they aren't playing with corn cobs..............

But we like corn cobs.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Motorhead350
08-27-2014, 09:01 PM
I could never understand why members that know so many other members and claim that they are "friends" could just walk away an not respond to e-mails, texts, or phone calls?

I knew someone like that. No longer a friend of mine.

Ms. Denmark
08-28-2014, 02:36 AM

lji372
08-28-2014, 03:16 AM
You're not missing anything. They clearly weren't friends, in the way that you define it. More their loss than anything else.

I feel we all lost. That's just how I feel anyway.....
I miss the laughs that randomly came in right in the middle of serious threads like oil and what are the best tires :bigcry:

Limited360
08-28-2014, 03:57 AM
I feel we all lost. That's just how I feel anyway.....
I miss the laughs that randomly came in right in the middle of serious threads like oil and what are the best tires :bigcry:

Agreed on this topic... I have not been on that site in a while... I shall go there now!

I need a good laugh ;)

justbob
08-28-2014, 04:21 AM

They do Jim, but this was a much larger form of communication that no longer is. The texts and emails don't necessarily compensate for the difference. I surely miss the antics from 5-6 years ago, it was a much funner time that would get a smile out if me after a typical stressful day. I feel it all went downhill after the hammer swing on street racing. All for someone's stupidity and respect for the family that seldom ever visits. Look back, it all started at that timeframe and tumbled south since. Any time the banter, sigs, or avatars ran amuck was merely because of signs they were getting outcasted over dumb, senseless things brought on by others. Kinda of like how you can't even type laid anymore.. <<< see what I mean.

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

Ms. Denmark
08-28-2014, 04:45 AM

Spectragod
08-28-2014, 05:30 AM
People have their priorities, Bob. Friends are OK but they can't compete with things like being able to post Boost Gets You Laid or stories about red light racing conquests. You can always get new friends.

^^^^THAT^^^^ makes sense!!!!

MMBLUE
08-28-2014, 05:44 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

Where the heck have been living:confused: I must be an ostrich :stupid:

Bigdogjim
08-28-2014, 06:29 AM
They do Jim, but this was a much larger form of communication that no longer is. The texts and emails don't necessarily compensate for the difference. I surely miss the antics from 5-6 years ago, it was a much funner time that would get a smile out if me after a typical stressful day. I feel it all went downhill after the hammer swing on street racing. All for someone's stupidity and respect for the family that seldom ever visits. Look back, it all started at that timeframe and tumbled south since. Any time the banter, sigs, or avatars ran amuck was merely because of signs they were getting outcasted over dumb, senseless things brought on by others. Kinda of like how you can't even type laid anymore.. <<< see what I mean.

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"
Your wise behind your years:) Makes sense. Here in the world of the internet I think friendship is not the same.
It's sounds strange to say "I miss the good old days" funny part is the good old days were only a few years ago:P

Oh well like time I/we must move on.

I really hope my marauder is ready by Sept.23rd so I can head west to the Windy City for some marauder love:lol:

Bigdogjim
08-28-2014, 06:31 AM
You can always get new friends.

That my friend to the north is not always easy to do:help:

Miss you Eric, been too long. Stay well.

Friend are a real "gift"

Ms. Denmark
08-28-2014, 07:46 AM
-----------------

lji372
08-28-2014, 08:05 AM
I was just kidding about the friend thing, Jim. There isn't much in this world more important to us than our friends.

whew.....that's a relief. i was like WUT!!! :D

Bigdogjim
08-28-2014, 10:07 AM
I was just kidding about the friend thing, Jim. There isn't much in this world more important to us than our friends.

I feel good about the friends I have now and ones I have lost over the years I will always miss.

I guess it part of living in this big, crazy, too much info world.

Kinda like living in a fishbowl...:fish:

MMBLUE
08-28-2014, 10:19 AM
Here in the world of the internet I think friendship is not the same.
It's sounds strange to say "I miss the good old days" funny part is the good old days were only a few years ago:P

Jim you are so right on that one. ;)

I don't even own a MM anymore and still frequent the site. There are a lot of internet friends that I like to hear from or exchange banter with. It keeps my sanity.

Motorhead350
08-28-2014, 10:30 AM
I had an unauthorized speed contest against a Lexus full of gangbangers in front of a church last night.... and won.

Does this help?

MMBLUE
08-28-2014, 10:44 AM
I had an unauthorized speed contest against a Lexus full of gangbangers in front of a church last night.... and won.

Does this help?

Dom.. You never disappoint.

I had a good chuckle on that one. If it really did happen. THAT is funny. I hope you won the contest :help:

Haggis
08-28-2014, 11:19 AM
I had an unauthorized pooping contest against a Lexus full of homos in front of a church last night.... and won the salad tossing contest.

Does this help?

***Fixed***

Bigdogjim
08-28-2014, 01:15 PM
^^^AH Haggis you do not disappoint :lol:

L.Mark
08-28-2014, 07:17 PM
whew.....that's a relief. i was like WUT THE L!!! :D

fixed it...

Spectragod
08-29-2014, 08:02 AM

Really????? My wife, my dogs, my home( and Jerry) are all more important to me than alleged friends. And their importance is maybe not in the order I listed them, gotta go, the dogs are talking to me again.......:D

lji372
08-29-2014, 08:17 AM
Really????? My wife, my dogs, my home( and Jerry) are all more important to me than alleged friends. And their importance is maybe not in the order I listed them, gotta go, the dogs are talking to me again.......:D

tell them i said hi and can't wait to meet them :banana:

Bigdogjim
08-29-2014, 08:31 AM

Well "alleged" friends are somewhat almost real friends:)

Tell the dogs I said hi!!

If you really like dogs go to this website www.gocomics.com (http://www.gocomics.com) and type red and rover in the search box. It's the best!

Ms. Denmark
08-29-2014, 09:14 AM
---------------

Spectragod
08-29-2014, 09:36 AM
tell them i said hi and can't wait to meet them :banana:

Gino & Sofia are anxious for your arrival, and I want the lift out of my garage.

guspech750
08-29-2014, 10:02 AM
No one is missing. Some choose to leave a place that talks only about oil, LCM's treats you like a child with childish rules while kissing the asses of a select few. It's that simple. We always tell people if they do not like something, leave it. Well they left it. I communicate with these people on a daily basis off the Internet and on the web.

We like to struggle snuggle with one another too.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

lji372
08-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Gino & Sofia are anxious for your arrival, and I want the lift out of my garage.

i need a boss rt3 bracket for a 99 dodge 2500 series.

i could make a round trip............once you find the bracket........:D

Spectragod
08-29-2014, 12:46 PM
i need a boss rt3 bracket for a 99 dodge 2500 series.

i could make a round trip............once you find the bracket........:D

I found the bracket, it's $500, and another $500 for the wiring harness for the transfer.

whitey
08-29-2014, 02:24 PM
I agree with guspacho. I haven't been on here long enough to know these guys to call them true friends, but i did find out that boost gets you laid.

lji372
08-29-2014, 05:46 PM
I found the bracket, it's $500, and another $500 for the wiring harness for the transfer.

Used bracket should only be $300 tops. Come on man :shake:

MMBLUE
08-29-2014, 07:14 PM
Who cares about the bracket !

lji372
08-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Who cares about the bracket !

I do!

Go away :fishslap:

Spectragod
08-30-2014, 07:40 AM
I do!

And if I had a source for the BOSS stuff, it probably would be, but my reseller doesn't sell them and I have to go outside of that circle.

sailsmen
08-30-2014, 08:15 AM
People come and go for various reasons.

A number of members who have dropped off I have contacted and they then began posting again, one even became a vendor.

MMBLUE
08-30-2014, 11:25 AM
I do!

You too. nane nane boo boo:bounce:

You can stick that bracket right up your :censor: :lol:

What's the deal with the bracket anyway:confused: