PDA

View Full Version : My quest for Boost...

sflrainmaker01
09-17-2014, 06:57 AM
So, in my quest for Boost, I came across an opportunity that may help me. However, it's not the Marauder that would get boosted. I would pick up a sweet 04 Mystichrome Cobra convertible that I found instead. I would still keep the Marauder. I would end up having to sell the 86 vert though...:depress: :bigcry: Thoughts?

Zack
09-17-2014, 07:00 AM
I had a Cobra and Hated it.
The interior gets blazing hot in the warm months, No room for passengers and next to impossible to work on.

Never again!

sflrainmaker01
09-17-2014, 07:27 AM
I had a Cobra and Hated it.
The interior gets blazing hot in the warm months, No room for passengers and next to impossible to work on.

Never again!

I will need to test drive it first. The last Cobra I owned was a 1998. I wasn't that impressed with the car. So, I sold it and continued working on my Foxbody cars. With the Supercharger, I figure it has to be a lot better, now. :dunno:

JBeezy
09-17-2014, 07:56 AM
I will need to test drive it first. The last Cobra I owned was a 1998. I wasn't that impressed with the car. So, I sold it and continued working on my Foxbody cars. With the Supercharger, I figure it has to be a lot better, now. :dunno:
I love my foxbody's, but I'd love to own an '03-04 Cobra.

CNTLOSE
09-17-2014, 08:12 AM
Loved my 2004 Cobra Convertible. Was a blast to drive and stupid fast for a stock car. It would be a hard choice for sure. Good luck in your decision.

loud2004marquis
09-17-2014, 10:05 AM
Buy the cobra, eaton swap the marauder with the cobra's parts and upgrade the cobra.

sflrainmaker01
09-17-2014, 01:49 PM
I love my foxbody's, but I'd love to own an '03-04 Cobra.

I know.:up: I have owned this vert for years. But, I could always buy another Fox, for cheap and fix her up! But, would it be the same?...:violin:

Buy the cobra, eaton swap the marauder with the cobra's parts and upgrade the cobra.
LOL, I thought about that! But, this Mystichrome one has super low miles and a bit of a cream puff. I would hate to take it apart, seems how it might have some potential value down the road...:rolleyes:

Loved my 2004 Cobra Convertible. Was a blast to drive and stupid fast for a stock car. It would be a hard choice for sure. Good luck in your decision.

Thanks!