View Full Version : The 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo,... Omg the Lambo

Murked#2866
10-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Words do not explain this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcoElCRLfLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwvyCrnquhA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM2Ii2sD7hI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eho_Fkx6o0M

I love my marauder but damn...... I think my wife almost pissed her pants and I was speachless. The pure power is bananas

martyo
10-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Nice Wyatt!!!!

Murked#2866
10-02-2014, 01:35 PM
It is under joint ownership between 2 others and me now, I have it 2.333333333333 days a week, LOL, I would be happy with 1 day a month. it has a Salvage title because the original owner side swiped another car but who cares? it is still a fully repaired lamborghini and runs like a champion. If one of us wrecks it we are under contract to pay off the others for the remaining value. Worth Every penny. A Lot cheaper than you would think. People treat you like a celebrity, haha

martyo
10-02-2014, 01:40 PM
People treat you like a celebrity, haha

I thought people already treated you like a celebrity??? :confused:

Zack
10-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Judging by the videos, you better start saving your money.

ChiTownMaraud3r
10-02-2014, 01:57 PM
The newer gen are even better! We had a 2012 vert 560-2 to play with when I got a 458 Italia one night in Vegas. Loads of fun.

Murked#2866
10-02-2014, 02:04 PM
cash flow is great. A used, Salvage title 06 Gallardo is not as pricey as you would think.

whitey
10-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi, my name is whitey, will you be my best friend?:) that is to die for man!, congratulations!

Murked#2866
10-02-2014, 02:31 PM
This money should have been put into the Marauder but yea... That's a lovely accent you have whitey. New Jersey?

Mike M
10-02-2014, 02:59 PM
My wife and I go out to Vegas a lot and we drive them on the racetrack. Great cars.

ChiTownMaraud3r
10-02-2014, 03:23 PM
My wife and I go out to Vegas a lot and we drive them on the racetrack. Great cars.

I want to do this next time. Need to take these cars balls out to have the real fun.

Mike M
10-04-2014, 12:16 AM
Here is me in a 458 Ferrari, I'll have to find the pics of wifey in the Lambo.

I have in car video of the employee yelling at me every lap for going to fast and not braking soon enough. He suggested afterwards I skip the 458 and do their Ferrari race car with slicks and open exhaust next time as I was more advance then most, Made me feel like Michael Schumacher (before his brain injury) for a second or two.

sailsmen
10-04-2014, 12:26 PM
It would be fun to drive one, from Motor Trend -
Get it right, though, and you'll hit 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds, 100 mph in 9.0, and storm through the quarter mile in 12.1 seconds at 116.3 mph.

I would love to run against one at the drag strip!

Pacammer

Trader: (0)
Post Feedback

Can a Marauder hold its own on the track with a Lamborgini?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make a short story long I own an 04 DTR Marauder. It has had all the Dennis, Zack/Mac majic done to it. In the past 2 years it has won 3rd then 2nd place in the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.
I am a member of the Eastern Pantera Club. We co sponsor a track event at Pocono International Raceway yearly with various other Italian Car Clubs such as Lamborgini, Maserati, and Ferrari. Since my Pantera is in pieces I asked and was permitted to bring the Marauder to the track to run. As I stated in a post a while back I am not a drag racer. I use my car every day and in the snow so I opted for a centrifigul vs. roots type supercharger. I have not changed my rear end ratio. I do however like to run in track events.
Well I lined up to run with 19 other cars, all newer model Italian high performance exotic cars. We run NASCAR wise, counter clockwise. We used turn 1, turn 2, then an infield course that has a 270, three 90's, two 75 degree turns and a chicane, then we enter back onto the main staight with 2/3 of that straight available before turn 1.
Well boys and girls I have to tell you after 5 laps everyone in attendance was looking at this Canadian maufactured, Dearborn Sedan. It ate cars like it was at an Italian buffet. Not only did the Marauder hold it's own on the banked turns it passed most and stayed with the best of them in the infield. Comming out of the infield onto the main straight I devoured them. The available touque was awsome. I ran with the antilock brakes and overdrive off. Down the straight going into turn one, 135 mph+ easy. 130 mph+ into turn 2 and an average speed through the infield of 60+ mph.
The transmission mods worked great, that baby knew when to down shift upon hard braking. The supercharger spun up smoothly so the ass end never kicked out. Dennis's total package and the Zack/Mac control arms worked flawlessly.
After I came off the track nearly everone came over to see the car. Most of these folks told me they thought it was a joke putting the DTR on the track against these 6 figure cars. On day two I repeated the same results. No fluke.
A lot of exotic car owners have a new found respect for our "Family Sedans / Cop Cars". Needless to say I had a blast.
Sorry for the long story but I just had to brag a little. Enjoy your Marauders they are all special.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...hlight=pantera

whitey
10-04-2014, 02:34 PM
This money should have been put into the Marauder but yea... That's a lovely accent you have whitey. New Jersey?

Dont worry about where i come from.....you just tell me where to be!, bestest buddy in the whole wide world:D

Im from Maryland, and not proud of it.