PDA

View Full Version : Wow does it feel good!

woaface
04-20-2004, 09:48 AM
To get the Marquis back. She's been treated well and I'll be re-tuning the computer (put to stock before I took it to the body shop) and installing the conical filter tomorrow. She's been treated well, was cleaned out and all.
Looks really good, especially that nice new bumper with out scars and what not all over. They blended the paint nicely too.

MAD-3R
04-20-2004, 10:05 AM
Glad to hear your ride is back on the road.

Ross
04-20-2004, 10:19 AM
OK, James, now that you have her back:

DO NOT
1. Run from any cops(hee hee)
2. Run into any trees
3. Play any lighter fluid games in her!

:lol:

Glad you're back on the road, buddy! :up:

merc406
04-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Oh, forget it, I thought this was about something else.

teamrope
04-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Now how are you going to get your recomended daily allowance of fresh air and exercise? :confused:

woaface
04-20-2004, 01:19 PM
Now how are you going to get your recomended daily allowance of fresh air and exercise? :confused:My "toe-heel" work out and the windows rolled down!

I still have to walk the dog though, and we play hide and seek if you will. I throw a toy as far as I can, and when he gets it and comes back, I'm no-where to be found...I always loose though...dogs and their noses!!!

OK, James, now that you have her back:

DO NOT
1. Run from any cops(hee hee)
2. Run into any trees
3. Play any lighter fluid games in her!

Glad you're back on the road, buddy! :up:I WILL be washing her today, pollen and dirt all over !!!

jgc61sr2002
04-20-2004, 01:49 PM
James - Welcome back. :up: Take it slow. :)

Paul T. Casey
04-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Just curious, why did you change your programing back to stock for the body shop?

woaface
04-20-2004, 03:19 PM
I hear a lot of people do that for various things when taking a car to the dealer. I figure it's because of the warranty, but just in case I put it back stock. I wasn't and still am not completely sure why people do that (I figure warranty reasons) but to be on the safe side I set it stock.

woaface
04-20-2004, 03:22 PM
O and...there's a first for everything, I've never had so many people going faster than me on the road today!

I felt good in a proud sort of way, like I've just washed the car and I don't want to dirty her up...I've been treating the Marquis well.

hitchhiker
04-20-2004, 03:50 PM
To get the Marquis back. She's been treated well and I'll be re-tuning the computer (put to stock before I took it to the body shop) and installing the conical filter tomorrow. She's been treated well, was cleaned out and all.
Looks really good, especially that nice new bumper with out scars and what not all over. They blended the paint nicely too.

Remember, no Tap Dancing behind the wheel

Best Regards,

David

woaface
04-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Tapping is tomorrow:)

bigslim
04-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Now will you act like a grown up? Glad you got it back. Be careful with it now.

woaface
04-20-2004, 07:26 PM
Now will you act like a grown up? Glad you got it back. Be careful with it now.
Oh yes sir! I've been treating it very well thus far, and I plan to keep it that way!