PDA

View Full Version : Once upon a time

bigcowl-imp
10-21-2014, 04:32 PM
"Once upon a time a Prince asked a beautiful Princess to marry him. She said 'NO!'"
and the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and played with skinny broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey and beer and jager and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and hung out with cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and had tons of money in the banks and left the toilet seat up.

cat in the hat
10-21-2014, 07:39 PM
I love a happy ending ! :beer:

svtrichie
10-21-2014, 07:53 PM
Hookers and blow gets old but its fun

88CuttyClassic
10-21-2014, 08:12 PM
I love it when a plan comes together

J-MAN
10-22-2014, 01:24 AM
Brings a tear to me eye.

Spectragod
10-22-2014, 02:20 PM
"Once upon a time a Prince asked a beautiful Princess to marry him. She said 'NO!'"
and the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and played with skinny broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey and beer and jager and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and hung out with cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and had tons of money in the banks and left the toilet seat up.

you forgot he hung out on moddedmarauders.net........... .....

Crown Vicman
10-22-2014, 03:29 PM
LOL Awesome

MMBLUE
10-22-2014, 05:55 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the life of Reilly!