PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Attack

MERCULES
10-22-2014, 06:47 PM
A sad day in Canada today as some gutless piece of sh__t shot and killed an unarmed soldier standing guard at our war memorial monument, and then stormed our parliamentary building.

Two days earlier two soldiers were run down by a car and one was killed.

Muslim ISIS sympathizers are targeting our military and a directive has been sent to our soldiers not to wear their uniforms in public.

I feel sick about this for the young man who died today and his family, 24 years old with his entire life ahead of him, taken in a senseless act of violence.

I promise you that Canada's resolve to stand beside the U.S under their leadership to eliminate ISIS will not diminish. I have friends and family in the armed forces who are more determined then ever.

RIP soldier.

sailsmen
10-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Good Luck.

Jeronimojc
10-22-2014, 11:21 PM
Sad day indeed. Wish we could help, but we have no leadership under this administration. At least the Canadian government is willing to call this a terrorist attack. Something our "leaders" would struggle to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHSurvivor
10-23-2014, 04:39 AM
My prayers go to the family of the soldier and us Canadians should praise the first responders, police who ran in as others ran out.
GODSPEED

clmrt
10-23-2014, 04:52 AM
Why not wear your uniform in public?

Time to start wearing your primary weapon in public, I think.

massacre
10-23-2014, 05:44 AM
Sorry to hear about this, what a tragic situation.

kernie
10-23-2014, 07:41 AM
Why not wear your uniform in public?

Time to start wearing your primary weapon in public, I think.

Because military personnel appear to be the target and it's near impossible, armed or not, to defend yourself against some nut who wants to run you down with a car or shoot you from afar.

Time to round up these "80ish known" threats they talk about, piss on their "rights". Both of these bastards were known to be "threats".

RIP to the victims.

Spectragod
10-23-2014, 11:58 AM
RIP victims.........

Peace loving Muslims my a$$!:mad2:

massacre
10-23-2014, 12:52 PM
Both of these bastards were known to be "threats".

I guess that's what really burns me. People are known threats yet nothing is done about dealing with them as such, or keeping them out of here to begin with.

kernie
10-23-2014, 08:19 PM
RIP victims.........

Peace loving Muslims my a$$!:mad2:

Both perps were lilly white born in Canada {Quebec} nutbars who recently converted to islam and changed their names. Both also had their passports cancelled recently after wanting to go fight with ISIS. Both were known as extremist "threads".

Hard to figure, again, round them up!

sailsmen
10-25-2014, 04:49 AM
All of your communications and behaviors are being monitored. When the threat level is met you are "investigated".

Certain cultural behaviors have been exempted from the threat matrix.

Gov't Helo firing maching guns in Miami.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9ioCbqJCU