PDA

View Full Version : Another Milestone--12 years Today!

Marauderman
11-02-2014, 07:13 AM
Yep--It was 12 years ago today I drove the Red Line Beauty off the lot and home.

Its been a lot of fun and a whole lot of unforgettable memories. Like most all of us original owners who have been here from close to the beginning, 12 yearts feels like 12 months sometimes. I cannot find the words to describe how these past 12 years are as it would take more space than I am probably allowed--but the friends and miles enjoyed are immense.

Of course with good times there is bad as well-...the passing of our friends we have met and to some , become more closely than others--age of the friend is unrelated---then our car having failure problems from this or that but to be rescued from the friends and their knowledge we have become so accustomed to relaying on here on this great forums. Sometimes the distance to take your beauty to get her well is not even a factor when you KNOW it will be done correctly.

Yes --12 years --a wonderful feeling when in my case , she is just wearing
63,xxx miles! I had goals for her and actually reached my main getting into the 12's---and even went forward on some things and finally stopped.. I drive her about one day a week now to exercise here as I have had a different DD to use most of her life. ....and yes ...like so many continue to say--she still gets the 12 minutes extra time it takes at the gas station to explain to those who go WOW--WHATS THAT AND YOU TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN.... then you leave with that big grin on your face and the feeling just how cool that was and how this car is!!!

Thanks for all your friendship and continue to keep enjoying my beauty for more years and the friendship here .. carry on y'all..

Roadwarrior
11-02-2014, 07:18 AM
Congratulations Tom. :2thumbs:

Bluerauder
11-02-2014, 07:43 AM
Yep--It was 12 years ago today I drove the Red Line Beauty off the lot and home ...

Congrats Tom :up: Nice write up !!! Many more years of Happy Maraudering.

fastblackmerc
11-02-2014, 08:33 AM
Congrat's Tom........ my brother from a different mother!

Ms. Denmark
11-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Congratulations! Know what you mean, Tom.

Marauderman
11-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Congrat's Tom........ my brother from a different mother!

Thanks bro-------careful there..........so your giving folks a puzzle --cool--

Nicely and quit laughable!!

Bigdogjim
11-03-2014, 08:06 AM
May you enjoy many, many years and miles with your marauder.