PDA

View Full Version : Add this to your Black Friday shopping list...

MMBLUE
11-26-2014, 08:19 AM
Courtesy of Jayski " Fans can drive the track at Charlotte on Black Friday: During the Black Friday Blowout sale, Friday, Nov. 28, race fans seeking discounts and thrills will visit Charlotte Motor Speedway for the opportunity to drive their personal vehicles on the high banks of the legendary 1.5-mile superspeedway. The sale is this from 8 am until 5 pm. Shoppers who spend at least $50 on souvenirs, race tickets or pit passes, or donate at least $25 to Speedway Children's Charities during the event, will have the unique opportunity to drive their personal vehicle for three laps around the same 24-degree high banks where NASCAR legends like Richard Petty, Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt and so many others raced. Bargain-hunting shoppers will be treated to souvenir items in our "Super Sale" tent priced as low as $1. Additionally, the merchandise trailer from newly crowned, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion, Kevin Harvick will be on hand with the very latest apparel and mementos commemorating his historic 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. The merchandise trailers of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Joey Logano, Brad Keslowski, Duck Commander, Ford Racing, zMAX and others are also scheduled to attend"

Time to take them MM's out on the track :burn:

MMBLUE
11-26-2014, 08:21 AM
MODS Please fix the spelling error on the topic post. Thank you !

fastblackmerc
11-26-2014, 08:24 AM
Been there, done that......

Multiple laps at CMS were part of Marauderville VIII. My MM went over 120+ on the front straight.

jwibbity
11-26-2014, 09:14 AM
Definitely going to this!!!!!!! Thanks for posting up!!

MERCMAN
11-26-2014, 10:26 AM
MODS Please fix the spelling error on the topic post. Thank you !

Done!!

Wish I lived closer,,,,such a deal!

MMBLUE
11-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Done!!

Wish I lived closer,,,,such a deal!

Thanks ;) :beer: :banana: