PDA

View Full Version : Sick launch!

chief455
12-15-2014, 08:18 PM
I built the motor in the blue T/A.
It has been upgraded and changed, but a pump gas street legal, full interior car. The Mustang does 9's.
I was sent this video because it was my old car - I have nothing to do with what you see in the video beyond that..
SjbfFrSlHgo

stevengerard
12-15-2014, 10:44 PM
wow that's sick but way way dangerous, I watched a few of those, can't believe there aren't more wrecks and onlooker tragedies

chief455
12-15-2014, 10:53 PM
wow that's sick but way way dangerous, I watched a few of those, can't believe there aren't more wrecks and onlooker tragedies

Street Outlaws were around filming for upcoming season. Those guys play hard, for real.
Street racing is extremely stupid, especially at that level.

I just can't believe that T/A only has stock leaf springs, old school traction bars and drag radials, leaving off the foot brake :eek:
It usually lifts the front wheels evenly about 8", then flattens out and goes straight.
A well sorted street/strip car. Pontiac powered.:cool:

Motorhead350
12-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Awesome to get that much traction on the street, but I bet it's prepped.

In before the lock.

BeastmodeCowboy
12-16-2014, 03:36 AM
FORUM RULES Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index. Although the administrators and moderators of MercuryMarauder.net Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The following topics are not allowed on this message board and will be removed if posted: Religion, politics, race/racism, abortion, highly sensitive or controversial subjects that incites arguments, street racing, promotion of illegal drugs or illegal activity, software piracy, material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, extremely sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate any law, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation unless authorized and approved by the owners beforehand. Please Note: If anyone comes here with the sole purpose to start , cause trouble, or hi-jack & derail threads, rest assure your post (and most likely you) will be gone as fast as you came. The owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. VENDOR & CLASSIFIEDS What are the rules for vendors? Are they allowed on the message boards? MercuryMarauder.net defines a vendor as any company or individual that sells, markets, promotes, manufactures or distributes any products or services for the purpose of generating a profit, regardless of the product or service's cost or profit margins. Vendors who choose not to contribute financially to the site are strictly prohibited from using the MercuryMarauder Message Boards to promote or conduct their business ventures in any capacity. Promotion includes, but is not limited to, including links to company web sites, posting email addresses or contact information (including phone and company address), posting blatant advertising or marketing messages or soliciting customers through messages of group purchases, pricing specials, etc. Conducting business activity may include posting order or product status updates or responding to inquiries about products that are not directly made to them. If you are vendor and someone asks about an order status, respond offline, not on the message boards. Violations of these rules are also violations of the Terms of Service that everyone agrees to when registering to use the MercuryMarauder.net Message Boards. As always, violations may result in immediate account termination, depending on their severity and perceived intent. We are very strict in enforcing vendor rules. The bottom line is likely this - if you are here to simply take advantage of the MercuryMarauder Community to further your financial goals and you do not wish to give something back to the operator of the site, you are likely not welcome here. If you are here as a Mercury Marauder enthusiast, you are more than welcome. HOBBY VENDOR: Any Member who makes an annual donation and becomes a Supporting Member, may sell items they make or have made or provide services to the Membership on a limited basis. If you are in the business, full time or part time, of selling such items or providing such services, you must become a Supporting Vendor. See above. MM.Net Administration

:bandit:

BeeDamn
12-16-2014, 05:42 AM
WoooooooooooW SICK !!!!

Mebot
12-16-2014, 08:30 AM
I hold Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) responsible for the content of this message.

And I approve. Awesome video. Thanks for sharing

Curless
12-16-2014, 08:34 AM
NUKE in 3, 2, 1....

Spectragod
12-16-2014, 08:58 AM
If he wasn't smoking, you wouldn't see him. IBTL

loud2004marquis
12-16-2014, 09:52 AM
SICK? Looked healthy to me!:burnout::burnout:

+1 IBTL

BeastmodeCowboy
12-17-2014, 05:54 PM
GOOD TIMES.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSBDopWbybw&feature=player_detailpage

chief455
12-17-2014, 06:17 PM
BeastmodeCowboy
What is your purpose in this thread, and on this forum?
Looking at your 13 posts, it seems you have no Marauder knowledge to share or question. You seem to look at classifieds and patrol the site for policy infractions.
I see no need to revive this thread with a video you posted.
I will ask moderators to lock this. Going forward, please refrain from posting in my threads.
Good day.

Spectragod
12-17-2014, 07:28 PM
BeastmodeCowboy
What is your purpose in this thread, and on this forum?
Looking at your 13 posts, it seems you have no Marauder knowledge to share or question. You seem to look at classifieds and patrol the site for policy infractions.
I see no need to revive this thread with a video you posted.
I will ask moderators to lock this. Going forward, please refrain from posting in my threads.
Good day.

If you notice, all his posts start either before or after school hours, kinda sums it up.....:flamer:

BeastmodeCowboy
12-17-2014, 07:53 PM
:stupid:

Some more good times... since this thread was started with a street racing vid and its still alive I guess its ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emJfHBBupPA&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLCwjm4rIiP7HRfLpOyi81Yzb 9lpkPw_fY

:bandit:

camelgrundle
12-17-2014, 07:58 PM
It's funny how he posted the rules and then immediately broke them. Big ol idiot.

Spectragod
12-17-2014, 08:03 PM
It's funny how he posted the rules and then immediately broke them. Big ol idiot.

Just like his speeding in a school zone, I doubt he has a car.........:rolleyes: