PDA

View Full Version : Gun owner protecting his family, 1 - machete wielding lunatic, 0.

MyBlackBeasts
01-25-2015, 05:53 PM
Gun owner protecting his family, 1 - machete wielding lunatic, 0. Thank god this guy was armed, if he was sheeple & dialed 911 with not having a gun, he and his entire family would be dead and the cops would arrive in time to document their deaths.

----------------------------------

What would you do? You live in what seems to a poorly built apartment building and you hear a couple across the hall screaming and fighting. Well if you are a gun owner you do the responsible thing, call 911 and secure your space.

Typically that would work, however in this case the violent man across the hall decided to turn his rage on his neighbor very quickly and in the video below you can see him breaking down his neighbors door before police arrive.

Twain Thomas (bad guy with a machete) broke thru James Cvengros’s (good guy with the gun) apartment door. James hollered out at him that he had a gun, but that did not stop Twain. He busted through anyway and you can hear James fire 3 rounds into him.

If you listen closely to the video you can hear James yelling “I didn’t want to do that, you were going to kill me,” and you here Twain reply, “you’re right I was.” Then you hear James quietly say, “then I did the right thing.”

James Cvengros saved his family that night, because he had the ability to protect them with his gun! The crazy lunatic with his machete, Twain Thomas, recovered from his wounds and faces two counts of attempted murder, aggravated battery and aggravated burglary.

?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=G0yKwAD7O-s&x-yt-ts=1421914688

sailsmen
01-25-2015, 07:04 PM
In the UK "A homeowner has been arrested after he shot two suspected burglars at his remote house in Leicestershire. The 35-year-old and his wife, 43, were disturbed by the break-in in the Welby area, near Melton Mowbray, in the early hours of Sunday.

It is understood he took a legally owned shotgun and shot two of the four intruders before calling police. He and his wife were arrested in Melton on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm." The Guardian

I will never forget waking up to the screams of my Mother, the barking of the dog, my Fathers footsteps and his command - "Stop or I will shoot".

A drug crazed maniac broke into our home while we were sleeping and knowing same.

When the police arrived they asked my Mother to identify him. I peered thru the door way and caught a glimpse of him, what I saw in his eyes was pure evil.

I have no doubt he had evil intentions directed toward us that night.

I am so glad my Father had his M1 Carbine that night and was an expert shot in the USN.

One of my sisters still has night mares about it.

Ourobos
01-25-2015, 08:15 PM
Dead men don't testify...

fastblackmerc
01-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Gun owner protecting his family, 1 - machete wielding lunatic, 0. Thank god this guy was armed, if he was sheeple & dialed 911 with not having a gun, he and his entire family would be dead and the cops would arrive in time to document their deaths.

----------------------------------

What would you do? You live in what seems to a poorly built apartment building and you hear a couple across the hall screaming and fighting. Well if you are a gun owner you do the responsible thing, call 911 and secure your space.

Typically that would work, however in this case the violent man across the hall decided to turn his rage on his neighbor very quickly and in the video below you can see him breaking down his neighbors door before police arrive.

Twain Thomas (bad guy with a machete) broke thru James Cvengros’s (good guy with the gun) apartment door. James hollered out at him that he had a gun, but that did not stop Twain. He busted through anyway and you can hear James fire 3 rounds into him.

If you listen closely to the video you can hear James yelling “I didn’t want to do that, you were going to kill me,” and you here Twain reply, “you’re right I was.” Then you hear James quietly say, “then I did the right thing.”

James Cvengros saved his family that night, because he had the ability to protect them with his gun! The crazy lunatic with his machete, Twain Thomas, recovered from his wounds and faces two counts of attempted murder, aggravated battery and aggravated burglary.

?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=G0yKwAD7O-s&x-yt-ts=1421914688

Congrats to Mr. Cvengros!!! :up: :up:

If the same thing happened to me, Twain Thomas wouldn't have had to recover from any wounds.