PDA

View Full Version : Question on Crown Vic Sport Tires

Guittard22
02-15-2015, 06:22 AM
After the latest snowstorm I have until 1 o'clock today to go grab some winter tires so I can get to work safe I was thinking of going to Sam's Club or Sears or BJ's club for winter tires . Anybody know of any discount tires or buy three get one free Brands ,sizes of the tires I should be looking at remember I have the 17 inch rims on the car because it's the sport model.

Thanks guys and girls

RubberCtyRauder
02-15-2015, 06:28 AM
It's prolly a little late in the season for snow tires, especially popular sizes..I've lost out before by waiting..they only make so many each season. Most of those places prolly wont have in stock and nor will have what you need. You need dedicated snow tires..Firestone winterforce, Mastercraft (Cooper makes them) General Altimax Arctic, Hankook I-pike... etc.

RubberCtyRauder
02-15-2015, 06:32 AM
235-55-17
225-60-17

RubberCtyRauder
02-15-2015, 06:35 AM
And getting the same day on a Sunday is pretty much a no go..Try a Firestone store..Winterforce snow tires are a beast and are around $100 or so not including installation and sometimes if you get their Firestone card, they give you a discount and 90 days same as cash

Guittard22
02-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Why you weren't kidding trying to find tires on a Sunday snow day closest place to find those Firestones is in Quincy mass about an hour and a half away I won't be happening