PDA

View Full Version : Aston Martin Vulcan

Joe Walsh
02-25-2015, 06:45 PM
OK....I've always loved the way Aston Martin's looked.
The Vantage is just so sweet!
It's also why I like the new Ford Fusion...because they stole the grille/front end design from Aston!

Now look......and listen to this:

Turn up the sound!!

http://autoweek.com/article/geneva-motor-show/listed-aston-martin-vulcan-its-geneva-debut

I just got a $2.3 million woodie!

http://autoweek.com/article/geneva-motor-show/70-liter-v12-aston-martin-vulcan-debuts-geneva-auto-show?utm_source=DailyDrive2015 0225&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=headline-top&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=awdailydrive

Aston Martin finally put some supercar 'balls' under the hood.
A 7.0L V12 pumping out 800 HP....:eek:

License2Bill
02-27-2015, 12:10 AM
I think it's hideous and trying too hard to be something else. The noise is amazing, the front end reminds me of a Bangkok lady boy hooker with a massive under bite, and the rear end with the giant wing, leave that to the Hondas

Bad_S55
02-27-2015, 04:17 AM
And the rear end with the giant wing, leave that to the Hondas

When they're on an actual GT race car & really do something, that's fine with me. That's where these mega wings started from in the first place; F1 & GT racecars. Then the riceburners saw them and thought their lawnmowers needed more down force.

Mr. Man
02-27-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm a fan of Astons but can't get to enthused about the looks of this one.

Joe Walsh
02-28-2015, 08:51 AM
I think it's hideous and trying too hard to be something else. The noise is amazing, the front end reminds me of a Bangkok lady boy hooker with a massive under bite,
and the rear end with the giant wing, leave that to the Hondas

LOL....
It is funny....I had the same initial reaction to the huge rear wing.
Then I remembered that it is on a race car and is truly functional.

When they're on an actual GT race car & really do something, that's fine with me.
That's where these mega wings started from in the first place; F1 & GT racecars. Then the riceburners saw them and thought their lawnmowers needed more down force.

Sad that the Ricer Retards have made it such a laughable aero-aid.

The Vulcan's fire spewing side pipes have a wicked bark....so much nicer than a typical Honda 4 cylinder Fart-Tech.

justbob
02-28-2015, 12:02 PM
I'll keep lusting over the DB7-9 and the Vantage. I'll just think dirty thoughts of this engine in them though..

Builder Of Badassery