PDA

View Full Version : Public adjuster

Panther
03-11-2015, 01:44 AM
Good morning All.
This my be off topic but I have a concern. On Monday I have a pipe brake due to freezing as a result there was a lot of water damage. Do I get a public ajustter or is the ins ajustter good enough.

RubberCtyRauder
03-11-2015, 03:03 AM
It would be adjuster. And if personal property that would be your insurance. If day it was out in the street and it caused damage then the city would be involved . Either way get your insurance agent involved.

MOTOWN
03-11-2015, 03:13 AM
It would be adjuster. And if personal property that would be your insurance. If day it was out in the street and it caused damage then the city would be involved . Either way get your insurance agent involved.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuppp exactly!

Panther
03-11-2015, 04:34 AM
Yes it happen in my home and it is a bathroom pipe that froze. I was asking is it a good idea to get a public adjuster or going with my ins adjuster ok. I am thinking why pay someone 25% of what I get from the ins company. Unless they get me 25% more. I just don't want to pay out of pocket to fix the home. Any input would help thanks

fastblackmerc
03-11-2015, 04:40 AM
Your insurance company should take care of it.

Panther
03-11-2015, 05:02 AM
Ok sounds good thank you.

VMARAUDER
03-11-2015, 06:01 AM
Insurance adjusters don't work for you. I know several people that have used public adjusters and came out just fine. Your insurance is going to try not to cover things...let the public adjuster advocate for you

sailsmen
03-11-2015, 09:26 AM
I always make every effort to have the contractor or repairman meet the adjuster when the adjuster first comes out.

I have seen the both of them miss things the other catches.