PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Near Marshall, TX (Shreveport, LA)?

martyo
03-11-2015, 11:55 AM
I need a classic car (not a Marauder) looked at.

I would like to find someone who could handle this for me. I will of course compensate someone for doing this.

Please let me know if you know someone.

Thanks.

fastblackmerc
03-11-2015, 12:06 PM
I need a classic car (not a Marauder) looked at.

I would like to find someone who could handle this for me. I will of course compensate someone for doing this.

Please let me know if you know someone.

Thanks.

Isn't Pat there... or close by?

fastblackmerc
03-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Pat lives in Bossier City... on the other side of the river.

Pat
03-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Yes, I live 30 miles from Marshall, PM me the Particulars and I'll be glad to go evaluate the car.

Pat

martyo
03-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Yes, I live 30 miles from Marshall, PM me the Particulars and I'll be glad to go evaluate the car.

Pat

Thanks Pat.

I look forward to speaking to you tomorrow!

Shaijack
03-12-2015, 07:33 PM
I could take my Helo and fly there for you...

martyo
03-13-2015, 05:24 AM
I could take my Helo and fly there for you...

As usual, you're useless. :D

Pat
03-13-2015, 06:48 PM
I did the inspection on the car today and reported my findings to Marty. But what I want to say here is that this is a small used car business run by Mr. Nutt and his son, Dillon. These men were the epitome of helpfulness, honesty, cooperation and courteousness.

Southern hospitality resides in Marshall, Texas.

Dillon assisted me in the inspection, the driving portion and had a mechanic shop owner make a lift available for my checks underneath the car. The mechanic would raise and lower the lift to accommodate my stature.

Soooo...........Kar Nutt Auto Sales of Marshall, Texas..........SALUTE.

(of course we chatted about Marauders)

martyo
03-13-2015, 07:38 PM
I did the inspection on the car today and reported my findings to Marty. But what I want to say here is that this is a small used car business run by Mr. Nutt and his son, Dillon. These men were the epitome of helpfulness, honesty, cooperation and courteousness.

Southern hospitality resides in Marshall, Texas.

Dillon assisted me in the inspection, the driving portion and had a mechanic shop owner make a lift available for my checks underneath the car. The mechanic would raise and lower the lift to accommodate my stature.

Soooo...........Kar Nutt Auto Sales of Marshall, Texas..........SALUTE.

(of course we chatted about Marauders)

Pat I really appreciate your help!

Looks like when the wire transgfer is confirmed I will own another car. Thanks for all of your help!

Granddaddy Marq
03-14-2015, 05:37 AM
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say,"YOU ARE KILL'N ME!" What did you get? Where are the pictures? What are your plans? Flip or project? Oh the drama. "Kill'n Me! Just KILL'N me over here!"