PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear U.K. is officially done with Clarkson

Motorhead350
03-25-2015, 04:41 PM
I can now say from the source, TOP GEAR U.K. IS OVER. I met a production assistant during our Misfits tour for the inside scoop. Filming was set for the end of the month, he now emailed me saying they were all told to fly back home.

So there you have it. Finally, something the modern world had to offer that I liked A LOT is now becoming part of the past. Car shows are actually pretty boring, but this was great. Making fun of a situation, sexual innuendoes, Punk Rock references and a laugh that could cure cancel... is all over now.

I am sure they will all find something to do and carry on, but this will never be the same. I'm truly upset and even if Jeremy was a huge ****, SO BE IT. The best people in the industry I know are usually very rude, but it's because they are highly stressed to stay on top
On the bombshell... let's hope an even better show comes about, but it will be hard to surpass what this once became from 1978.

BTW his contract is still good for another month, which in my eyes means they can still finish out this season.

tbone
03-25-2015, 04:54 PM
That show is a money train. They'll bring him back.

CHSurvivor
03-30-2015, 04:03 PM
bwa ha ha ha

BLACKMARAUDER04
03-30-2015, 05:16 PM
He sold off all his rights to the show.
I expect him to start a new show now.

TP Derrick D
04-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Other than to see what car they were thrashing on, he was the other reason I watched.

MyBlackBeasts
04-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Other than to see what car they were thrashing on, he was the other reason I watched.

Yep. He always made me laugh.

There was great chemistry between the 3. Show always would bust a gut... So sad.

jwibbity
04-01-2015, 09:14 PM
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

License2Bill
04-02-2015, 01:30 AM
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You heathen! Petrolhead law dictates that you hand over the keys to any supercharged vehicle you own, effective immediately!