PDA

View Full Version : Picture memory used up?

sflrainmaker01
03-28-2015, 10:19 AM
Hey! I was trying to post up some pics, but it seems like my posting pics memory (or allowance) is used up! Is there a way that can be remedied? :confused:

MM03MOK
03-28-2015, 10:29 AM
Hey! I was trying to post up some pics, but it seems like my posting pics memory (or allowance) is used up! Is there a way that can be remedied? :confused:

Delete pictures to make room for more; resize pictures - the bigger they are, the more space they take up; source your pictures elsewhere such as Flickr and link back to the post; become a Supporing Member and get double the picture space.

rauder88
03-28-2015, 10:32 AM
Yep, it's easy to make an account on Flickr or Photobucket then link the pictures address to your post.

Mr. Man
03-28-2015, 12:23 PM
Become a supporting member or delete, delete, delete.

fastblackmerc
03-28-2015, 01:12 PM
I use photobucket.com........... FREE!

sflrainmaker01
03-28-2015, 01:12 PM
Delete pictures to make room for more; resize pictures - the bigger they are, the more space they take up; source your pictures elsewhere such as Flickr and link back to the post; become a Supporing Member and get double the picture space.

Ok. I didn't know you could delete pictures you already posted in a thread.

I'll look into the supporting member thing. I have thought about that anyway, especially of all this site has done for me already! :beer: