PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

SilverPony2001
07-26-2002, 04:30 PM
Hey, just wanted to say whats up. I don't own a Marauder, I own a Mustang, but ever since I sat in one of the new Marauder's at the dealership I fell in love! Some day hopefully, I'll be able to afford one, until then, I'm just going to learn as much about them as I can. This board is cool :-)

-Cb
07-26-2002, 05:29 PM
Ditto...What have you done to the Mustang?

RICK
07-26-2002, 09:23 PM
LOGAN,SPEAKING MY OPINION ONLY,I THINK YOU SHOULD LIMIT THIS SITE TO RAUD OWNERS ONLY. GET RID OF THE GT&SS PEOPLE. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SITES. THEY ARE JUST WANNABEES.

Logan
07-26-2002, 10:11 PM
Rick, I hope you're kidding.

That kind of attitude isn't what I'm about here. Anyone who feels like coming here is more than welcome to and will be cordially received...

Fourth Horseman
07-27-2002, 01:05 AM
I agree, Logan. The more people who want to come and chat about the Marauders or cars in general the better. Hell, I'm learning a lot from everybody on here. The more the merrier!

Welcome aboard SilverPony and Cb!

SSMOKEM
07-27-2002, 06:17 AM
GET RID OF THE GT&SS PEOPLE

Thanks for your reply, Logan :)

Some of us like all kinds of cars........

joel98gt
07-27-2002, 07:59 AM
sup guys, new here, I am the enemy, I own some rice :)
but to what the dude said bf, If he put the site out to just marauder owners, all 3 of you could talk, it would be fun:rolleyes:

I love the MM, I just signed up here cause I post over at MW and CB told me about the site.
Everything IMO with the MM is on 100% however, i just for some reason cant get past those big ass exhaust tips lol. I do however really applaud the embossed bumper, its a beautiful design. Congrats new owners.:D

SilverPony2001
07-27-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by -Cb
Ditto...What have you done to the Mustang?

2001 GT VERT
Mac Offroad H Pipe, Dynomax Ultraflo Mufflers, Steeda Tri-Ax, MAC White Face Gauges and A/C Control Guages, MGW Shift Knob and Interior Pieces, Speed Sensitive Volume Mod.

Best ET: 14.3 @ 96 MPH, 2.2 60 foot.

-Cb
07-27-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by RICK
LOGAN,SPEAKING MY OPINION ONLY,I THINK YOU SHOULD LIMIT THIS SITE TO RAUD OWNERS ONLY. GET RID OF THE GT&SS PEOPLE. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SITES. THEY ARE JUST WANNABEES.

Notice that I also have a Marauder. Come over to Mustang World for a little while... We've got a few F-bodys, a copule of rice burners, and yes even 3.8 Mustangs. My point, we're all just a big happy dis-functional family over there, and there's no reason why we all can't be here.

lshultz
07-29-2002, 04:56 AM
Rick, I have been a reader of this board for a while now, and I do not own a Marauder...(YET)...I drive a 95 TransAm convertible and love the puppy, but I am not here to wave the Pontiac flag, I am here to suck up as much information as I can about the Big, Black and Beautiful Gran Marquis with an IN-YOUR-FACE-ATTITUDE...if you shake this board very hard you wont find too many people falling out of the tree that only have an MM03...the lucky ones that do have one are full of new car bug information and hop-up tips...and when the time comes for me to take delivery of the Black Beauty, I know that there are things that I will be looking at and asking the dealer about...between LOGAN and REINHART AUTOMOTIVE, there isn't much about the Marauder that we wont know about....I for one applaud Logan and this board...
Leon

BISHOPSS95
07-29-2002, 12:26 PM
I think its great. Get all fired up. Passion, thats what makes for a damn good club and great posts. Keep it up Logan.

Hey Rick! You want some of this? Lets race.

:D

Romo53
07-29-2002, 06:06 PM
All types of people and their cars is what makes hot-rodding fun and educational. I personally don't care if you own a mini-clown car. The more the merrier. The Marauder is not the only vehicle I own. To be completely honest, this is the first Ford product I have purchased. I am (was) a Chevy only man. So Dennis and the rest of the gang--educate, I'm here to learn, have fun, and help where I can.

2003 Marauder (gettin the mod list ready)
1992 LT1 Corvette (many mods, and getting ready for more)
Y2K Yamaha YZF-R1
1994 Honda CBR 600F2
1978 Chevy Short Box PU (under frame off construction)
1974 Ford F100 Explorer PU 390 BB (Grandad's ole ride)

:D

MadMav
07-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Looks like Logan has this forum headed in the right direction.

Congrats!

Mav

P.S. Just here keeping an eye one the compitition!

Logan
07-30-2002, 08:56 AM
I don't know... A mini-clown car might be a bit much.... :D :p