PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Alabama Folks

Bob Mathis
06-04-2015, 04:51 PM
Just trying to find as many Alabama folks as I can. So come on all.

JBeezy
06-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Signing in Bob from Gadsden

Granddaddy Marq
06-04-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm in Guntersville.

wannaMM
06-05-2015, 06:51 AM
Lurking around B'ham.....

JBeezy
06-05-2015, 08:32 AM
Lurking around B'ham.....
You know of any other guys in your area?

wannaMM
06-05-2015, 09:00 AM
I've spotted a DTR (local),a silver (at Stillman College), and know of 1 other silver in Montevallo...Its funny,he was at a local fishing pond, Silver parked up on road,and the locals were "Lighting"(Flashing High beams) thinking there was a LEO radaring....So to respond,I can get up with (1) other Owner at the present.
We were going to get together and mosey over to Martys Speed shop as monies allowed on a weekend.....

JBeezy
06-05-2015, 09:54 AM
I've spotted a DTR (local),a silver (at Stillman College), and know of 1 other silver in Montevallo...Its funny,he was at a local fishing pond, Silver parked up on road,and the locals were "Lighting"(Flashing High beams) thinking there was a LEO radaring....So to respond,I can get up with (1) other Owner at the present.
We were going to get together and mosey over to Martys Speed shop as monies allowed on a weekend.....
Round him up and drop a card on the other when you see it again. We need to build a crowd here for some local meets or breakfast outings

mcb26
06-07-2015, 05:17 AM
I'm in Huntsville

PHHHHTT
06-07-2015, 08:23 AM
Bob, checking in and located in Lightwood, a small community north of Slapout in Elmore County.

CWright
06-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Let me know if you guys get together and I will ride over.

JBeezy
06-07-2015, 12:39 PM
I'm in Huntsville

Bob, checking in and located in Lightwood, a small community north of Slapout in Elmore County.
Would you guys be interested in riding over to Ga for the Southern marauder breakfast?

Also, Bob and I have been talking about starting something here in Alabama once or twice a month.

PHHHHTT
06-07-2015, 08:14 PM
I have been to just a few Southern Marauder meetings over the years and enjoyed meeting the folks and seeing their cars. But at this time, my Marauder is down with trans issues and my schedule on Saturdays usually won't allow the time. But if an opportunity occurs that would allow me to make it, I plan to go.
Depending on where and time for an Alabama meet, I might be able to do something with that, but would have to drive the Shelby.

JBeezy
06-07-2015, 08:49 PM
I have been to just a few Southern Marauder meetings over the years and enjoyed meeting the folks and seeing their cars. But at this time, my Marauder is down with trans issues and my schedule on Saturdays usually won't allow the time. But if an opportunity occurs that would allow me to make it, I plan to go.
Depending on where and time for an Alabama meet, I might be able to do something with that, but would have to drive the Shelby.
The Shelby works. A ride in it is highly recommended as well.

Shaijack
06-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Would you allow a New Orleans guy to eat breakfast or get together with you all?

Black Terror
06-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Anytime!!!!

JBeezy
06-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Would you allow a New Orleans guy to eat breakfast or get together with you all?
The more the merrier