PDA

View Full Version : Batman killed in Maryland!

Joe Walsh
08-18-2015, 03:55 PM
Despite the hordes of nasty villains that have tried and tried to kill Batman over the years,
all that it took to dispatch the local Superhero was just another idiot in a lowly Toyota Camry.

Imagine that....

http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/lamborghini-batman-dies-accident-side-highway

Why am I not surprised....:shake:

justbob
08-18-2015, 05:18 PM
Sounds like he was a good natured person too. Why can't the Camry owners stick to hitting Prius's?

Builder Of Badassery

MMBLUE
08-18-2015, 06:58 PM
Sounds like he was a good natured person too. Why can't the Camry owners stick to hitting Prius's?

Builder Of Badassery

Hmmm :rolleyes: wonder if the gas pedal stuck or the floor mat :confused:

Sorry to hear about Batman. Kinda cool he did that for the little ones.

fastblackmerc
08-19-2015, 04:40 AM
Sounds like a great guy. R.I.P.

whitey
08-20-2015, 06:55 AM
Report says that he was part way In the fast lane, had engine troubles, was looking at the engine, and his car was struck....and his car hit him and killed him....arent the engines in the rear?

Atom to Adam

Mebot
08-20-2015, 10:11 AM
It's not really clear which Batman vehicle he was in. Past reports of this guy has said he owns a collection of Batman themed vehicles including the black Lamborghini that brought him YouTube fame a couple years ago when he was pulled over..

Doubt he was in his Lambo but I haven't seen any other reports of this accident with the particular make/model he was driving. Since it broke down I'm guessing an older version of the batmobile.. Which was what? A modified Bonneville?

Can't stop the signal...