MyBlackBeasts
09-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Click: http://puttinguptheflag.com/

myrodr
09-02-2015, 05:33 AM
very nice!

Bob Mathis
09-02-2015, 05:33 AM
I like that. He saying (Because I can) is spot on. I fly my two flags everyday. One on the big flag pole 20' and the other on my mail box post. Because I Can"

fastblackmerc
09-02-2015, 06:20 AM
I like that. He saying (Because I can) is spot on. I fly my flag everyday. "Because I Can"

Old Flory flies at my house every day.... "Because I Can"

MMBLUE
09-02-2015, 06:25 AM
I like that. He saying (Because I can) is spot on. I fly my flag everyday. "Because I Can"

Yup. Me too. I have faithfully every day since 911 :flag:

Embassy
09-02-2015, 06:41 AM
Ditto. First "mod" to the house when I purchased it.

LIGHTNIN1
09-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Should be done by a lot more people and business. Chevy dealer close to me has a monster.

88LTDCV351
09-02-2015, 08:47 PM
Here in the bay area, I don't see a lot of folks flying US flags at there homes or say in there pencil holder on there desk, etc. I think its kind of a PC thing as to not offend the large population of foreign born folks on visas or green card permanent residents.

Regardless, I put a small one on my car bumper and a small one in my cup holder at work.

But when I notice when I drive farther away from the bigger cities, you see more flags on people's porches, etc.

88LTDCV351
10-21-2015, 05:39 PM
I put a US flag magnet on my fridge and on the wall of my garage. My girlfriend said her and her friends were wondering if I was Republican.

Mr. Man
10-21-2015, 06:35 PM
Have one on my house and if it offends anyone, tough

MGDriver
10-22-2015, 02:51 AM
In Germany you very rarely see someone fly our flag, really only on government buildings. Unless there is some big event going on, mostly sport related, nobody will fly a flag. If you are the only one in your street or neighborhood who flies a flag you will instantly be branded a Nazi. I have an American flag as well that I fly sometimes and it's funny people actually get less offend by that than our own German flag.

fastblackmerc
10-22-2015, 04:19 AM
I think its kind of a PC thing as to not offend the large population of foreign born folks on visas or green card permanent residents.

Regardless, I put a small one on my car bumper and a small one in my cup holder at work.

But when I notice when I drive farther away from the bigger cities, you see more flags on people's porches, etc.

They can always move to a different country.

Mr. Man
10-22-2015, 08:23 AM
In Germany you very rarely see someone fly our flag, really only on government buildings. Unless there is some big event going on, mostly sport related, nobody will fly a flag. If you are the only one in your street or neighborhood who flies a flag you will instantly be branded a Nazi. I have an American flag as well that I fly sometimes and it's funny people actually get less offend by that than our own German flag.
Really? Flying the German flag in Germany gets you labeled as a Nazi, tough crowd. :eek:

88LTDCV351
10-22-2015, 08:40 AM
These days I don't so much identify as Republican or Democrat. I make up my own mind issue by issue.

My girlfriend and her friends are Filipinos who immigrated here legally for jobs usually in finance. They sure seem to dislike the Republicans.

Mr. Man
10-22-2015, 10:56 AM
These days I don't so much identify as Republican or Democrat. I make up my own mind issue by issue.

My girlfriend and her friends are Filipinos who immigrated here legally for jobs usually in finance. They sure seem to dislike the Republicans.
Flying the Flag is neither republican or democrat, it's American. :flag:

MGDriver
10-23-2015, 03:14 AM
Really? Flying the German flag in Germany gets you labeled as a Nazi, tough crowd. :eek:

I can only speak for my area which to be fair is a bit backwards. I'm sure this isn't such a big deal in major cities but out here in the sticks it's all about what will the neighbors think of you. I live in a tiny village of 1000 where driving a big American devil car will get you labeled as a weirdo that everybody stays away from. Frankly, I couldn't care less. The only reason I still live here is that the costs of living are virtually non existant compared to living in a city which also goes for car insurance. I couldn't afford the Marauder if I lived in a city.