PDA

View Full Version : Moving south

Silver_04
05-10-2004, 08:54 PM
I'm gonna be a southerner again. I quit my job today and I will be starting a new one in the great state of Georgia in about three weeks. Fortunately I'm going to be close to Atlanta so I look forward to hanging out with some of you GA Marauder folks in the future and swinging by Team Ford.

Yeeeeee-haaawwww!

BTW, where are the good places to go to for emissions testing? I don't want some hoser messing with my cars.

Thanks

TAF
05-10-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm gonna be a southerner again. I quit my job today and I will be starting a new one in the great state of Georgia in about three weeks. Fortunately I'm going to be close to Atlanta so I look forward to hanging out with some of you GA Marauder folks in the future and swinging by Team Ford.

Yeeeeee-haaawwww!

BTW, where are the good places to go to for emissions testing? I don't want some hoser messing with my cars.

Thanks
Good news...and come on down...your the next contestant on "Guess The Secret Marauder Project" ....*crowd goes wild*:banana: :banana: :banana:

Tell him what we've got for him Don Pardo....

martyo
05-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Good news...and come on down...your the next contestant on "Guess The Secret Marauder Project" ....*crowd goes wild*:banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, spanks for asking TAFfy, first we have this great Cracker Barrel T-Shirt...

Patrick
05-11-2004, 01:15 AM
Play nice Todd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let him get settled in first!!!!!!!!!1

Patrick
05-11-2004, 01:18 AM
Cleveland Tn is just Northeast of Chattanooga. I'll Pm you my number if want to drop by on your way their!

merc406
05-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Tell him what we've got for him Don Pardo....[/QUOTE]

Isn't he under a dirt blanket?

Silver_04
05-11-2004, 04:30 AM
Cracker Barrel t-shirt, shoot we got those in Indiana. I'm holding out for the pitcher of sweet tea behind door number 2.

I thought Don Pardo still announced for Saturday Night Live.

Haggis
05-11-2004, 05:41 AM
How about a years worth of Grits... :eek:

woaface
05-11-2004, 05:49 AM
Man, what's so great about Georiga...:lol:

MARAUDERCHICK
05-11-2004, 06:52 AM
Man, what's so great about Georiga...:lol:Hey:fire: .....watch your mouth James!!!! (;) )

MARAUDERCHICK
05-11-2004, 06:55 AM

Yeah...come on down! Team Ford is the keeper of the secrets!!!
(If I could be a fly on the wall).......

We have the "Todd Project".....we have the "Kathy Project"....and many more to come, I'm sure~

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

woaface
05-11-2004, 09:38 AM
Hey:fire: .....what your mouth James!!!! (;) )
Yes Ma'am...:o

Lloyd330
05-11-2004, 09:48 AM
/I'm gonna be a southerner again. I quit my job today and I will be starting a new one in the great state of Georgia in about three weeks. Fortunately I'm going to be close to Atlanta so I look forward to hanging out with some of you GA Marauder folks in the future and swinging by Team Ford. /

Congrats on the new job man,
thanks for telling your family/friends what was what, hoser.

frank
p.s. when's the move taking place?

Patrick
05-11-2004, 10:36 AM
Yes Ma'am...:o

James almost became an on line causualty!!!!!!!
:uzi: :uzi: :lol:

woaface
05-11-2004, 01:38 PM
I've got to be good to my future mother-in-law...:lol:

jgc61sr2002
05-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Silver 04 - Congrats and good luck with your move and new job. :up:

MARAUDERCHICK
05-11-2004, 02:26 PM
I've got to be good to my future mother-in-law...:lol:

:up: :up: :up: Your brownie points are adding up kiddo!!!!:up: :up: :up:

Bluerauder
05-11-2004, 02:47 PM
"...snip...". I quit my job today and I will be starting a new one in the great state of Georgia in about three weeks. "...snip..."

I hope that this is a good thing and a move up the food chain. Good luck on the move and the new job.

Silver_04
05-11-2004, 04:25 PM
I hope that this is a good thing and a move up the food chain. Good luck on the move and the new job.

It is a very good thing. Probably the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. Thanks to all the well wishers. :up:

TAF
05-11-2004, 04:30 PM
It is a very good thing. Probably the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. Thanks to all the well wishers. :up:
We will welcome you with open arms!!! :rock:

We've got a good group down here, and the BEST place on the planet to have your Marauder cared for...:up:

MARAUDERCHICK
05-11-2004, 06:55 PM
We will welcome you with open arms!!! :rock:

We've got a good group down here, and the BEST place on the planet to have your Marauder cared for...:up:
Ditto what Todd said......except BEST is an under-statement!!:D

Agent M79
05-11-2004, 07:42 PM
I'm holding out for the pitcher of sweet tea behind door number 2.
Heh. You must be referring to the tea-moistened sugar they serve here in the south.

Silver_04
05-11-2004, 07:44 PM
Heck yeah! I don't get that intoxicating brew up here.

Donny Carlson
05-11-2004, 08:28 PM

We have the "Todd Project".....we have the "Kathy Project"....and many more to come, I'm sure~

Ahh, but MY secret project does not involve Team Ford.

(And this will kill you, MC.... Todd knows what it is)

Man, that's a BIG CHICKEN!

junehhan
05-11-2004, 09:28 PM
Silver, although we were both at Edgewater, we never got to meet. I do appreciate you getting the video's of me, and I hope the move goes nice and smooth, although it saddens me to see a Marauder owner move away from our region.

Patrick
05-12-2004, 01:56 AM
:up: :up: :up: Your brownie points are adding up kiddo!!!!:up: :up: :up:

You go Girl!!!! Keep him in line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:bows: :bows:

Silver_04
05-12-2004, 06:19 AM
Silver, although we were both at Edgewater, we never got to meet. I do appreciate you getting the video's of me, and I hope the move goes nice and smooth, although it saddens me to see a Marauder owner move away from our region.

I'm working on setting up one more get together of the Panther cars at IRP before I leave. Hopefully you'll be able to make the trip.

http://www.irponline.com/HOME/RaceDivisions/TNSL/StreetDreamsRules.asp

14th, 18th, and the 25th are all that's left for me. I'll keep everyone posted on when we're gonna go.

PhkinQk
05-14-2004, 10:21 AM

Hey Chickie, If I get a dixie horn, like Bo and Luke had, can I come down to Team Ford and get my work done. :cool:

MARAUDERCHICK
05-14-2004, 10:28 AM
Hey Chickie, If I get a dixie horn, like Bo and Luke had, can I come down to Team Ford and get my work done. :cool:

:lol:
No dixie horn required, but you can still come down to Team Ford to get your mods installed!!!
:lol: