PDA

View Full Version : UPS lost my injectors!

Bradley G
11-01-2015, 06:16 AM
They still have til Tuesday to be within the 3-5 business days , they claim to deliver by.
It was near Chicago on Thursday and the status went from Monday eta. to none posted.
My girlfriend has worked for UPS 20+ years and called the center to see what's the deal here?
Prolly ended up being shipped wrong and trying to track the mis shipment within their system.

Comin' in Hot
11-01-2015, 06:38 AM
what???????? The good news is that I sent it with insurance.

Bradley G
11-01-2015, 06:51 AM
what???????? The good news is that I sent it with insurance.

Thanks!
I hope I don't have to use it!

Bradley G
11-01-2015, 06:54 AM
If they don't have a handle by tomorrow , I'm gonna' order another set!

martyo
11-01-2015, 07:06 AM
They arrived at my house yesterday.

Just kidding, but it made you worry, didn't it! :D

justbob
11-01-2015, 09:08 AM
I usually have the best luck with UPS. FedEx always costs me more and are slower (address is clearly marked in sharpie on my box behind the famous burrito joint BTW)

FedEx brought my trans all the way from PA to their hub near me then sent it to NY, back to PA, then back to me again! I drove down to their hub to pick it up before they sent it east again.. LOL

Builder Of Badassery

Comin' in Hot
11-02-2015, 06:57 AM
I will process a claim at your request, but UPS is requesting a phone number and email address, please PM me.

Comin' in Hot
11-03-2015, 04:41 AM
I still need your email and phone number to file the claim..... PM me

Bradley G
11-03-2015, 05:11 AM
I still need your email and phone number to file the claim..... PM me

I gave you my info on my first pm ! Pick up the phone and call me!
815 978 6787

Bradley G
11-03-2015, 05:16 AM
If they don't show up today I'll just do what I should have done in The first place and order them from Jegs.

Bradley G
11-03-2015, 05:17 AM
UPS policy is the shippers can only execute a tracer?
That is a crock of doo doo

justbob
11-03-2015, 05:58 AM
Derrick is a super good guy. He will do everything he can to assist in UPS's **** up Brad.

If he treats them like he does a Waffle House waffle, they will be sorry...

Builder Of Badassery

Comin' in Hot
11-03-2015, 06:19 AM
I admit my communication last week wasn't the greatest, but I didn't leave you hanging out there for more than 24 hrs. I know you're pissed, but being pissed isn't going to get the injectors to you any sooner. I filed the claim this morning. I would have done it yesterday when I asked for your info. I didn't have your contact info because I wasn't thinking and deleted my PMs because the box was full. I also apologize for not giving you my number, I thought I did, but must not have.... it's 610.217.2095. I tried calling you this morning at your request, but you did not answer.

As for being mad at the length of time between payment and shipping. I got paid Friday night at 10 PM... I can't ship anything by any means after 7. I did not intend to work 7a-7p on Saturday (I fix fire trucks and got called in Saturday), so I couldn't do anything till Monday. I also sold these injectors with shipping included which is normal unsaid to be UPS ground. (I also insured the package which I didn't need to do), if you wanted them next day aired, I would have sent them to you that way, but I wasn't paying the extra cost.

Bradley G
11-03-2015, 07:16 AM
All good thanks for the call and contact info Derek,

tbone
11-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Now relax and have and "Icy cold Budweiser".

SOSA03
11-03-2015, 06:43 PM
UPS stands for U People Suck

Bradley G
11-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Now relax and have and "Icy cold Budweiser".

I'm Good!
I just ordered a set from Jegs, they should be here by the weekend

Bradley G
11-04-2015, 10:29 AM
I knew as soon as I ordered another set UPS would find them!
Thanks Derek for following up and letting me know what is going on!

Guittard22
11-04-2015, 01:28 PM
I have only one issue with UPS in the last 10 years but that was because I bought a pair Jordans online and the I have only one issue with UPS in the last 10 years but that was because I bought a pair of expensive basketball sneakers online and the guy that was shipping it wrote on the box Jordans got a refund a few weeks later .

RubberCtyRauder
11-04-2015, 02:26 PM
I have only one issue with UPS in the last 10 years but that was because I bought a pair Jordans online and the I have only one issue with UPS in the last 10 years but that was because I bought a pair of expensive basketball sneakers online and the guy that was shipping it wrote on the box Jordans got a refund a few weeks later .

Did you have double mint gum today? Or is it ground hog day. :D