PDA

View Full Version : Good job Semantha Bunce of Charlotte, North Carolina!

MyBlackBeasts
11-09-2015, 07:34 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/06/gu...r-child-video/ (http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/06/gun-slinging-mom-fights-off-armed-attackers-saves-her-child-video/) (Watch video at bottom of page)

A mother in Charlotte, North Carolina gave a group of armed intruders the surprise of a lifetime when she engaged them in an intense gun battle while she was feeding her child Tuesday morning.

Semantha Bunce, 21, suffered serious injuries after being shot by the intruders, but was able to scare them off by returning fire, according to WSOC TV. Paul Bunce, Semantha’s husband, told WSOC, “I think it was a shock to the intruders just as much as it was to her.”

MOTOWN
11-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Too bad she didn't finish the job!

MyBlackBeasts
11-09-2015, 08:16 PM

True, I'm just happy she didn't play sheep.

She should get Mother of the Year award!

Mr. Man
11-09-2015, 08:23 PM

She'll probably get arrested by some dick DA for endangering the life of a child.

03blackvegas
11-09-2015, 08:23 PM

Sorry, that goes to Caitlyn Jenner.

fastblackmerc
11-10-2015, 05:16 AM
That's how we roll here in North Carolina!

jsignorelli
11-10-2015, 06:56 AM
I was at a breakfast with my SAAC buddies on Sunday. The discussion went to a guy who shot two bears that broke into his house and his family was hiding in the master bedroom. The home owner gets his rifle and kills both bears... in his house.
He has been arrested and fined for:
A. shooting protected animals.
B. hunting out of season
C. discharging a firearm within town limits (200 yards from a home).
D. endangering his children for firing a gun near them.

If any DA takes this case, they should be forced to shelter bears in their home.

chief455
11-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.

She'll probably get arrested by some dick DA for endangering the life of a child.
And, could that happen?

I was at a breakfast with my SAAC buddies on Sunday. The discussion went to a guy who shot two bears that broke into his house and his family was hiding in the master bedroom. The home owner gets his rifle and kills both bears... in his house.
He has been arrested and fined for:
A. shooting protected animals.
B. hunting out of season
C. discharging a firearm within town limits (200 yards from a home).
D. endangering his children for firing a gun near them.

If any DA takes this case, they should be forced to shelter bears in their home.
unreal. :shake:
lawyers (sorry Marty) breath air that should be reserved for humans.

Joe Walsh
11-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Saw the news and they said that she was breast feeding her child when the armed intruders broke in and the shootout started.

I guess she took the old term 'tit for tat' quite literally!!

(Bet those thugs had to clean out their soiled pants after that break-in!)