PDA

View Full Version : Just had a "Man-Sized" weekend...

sflrainmaker01
11-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Hot damn, just had a Man-Sized weekend of fun with my oldest son! :banana:

First, we headed to Miami on Saturday afternoon to catch the Miami Heat Basketball game (neither of us had even been to pro b-ball game). That was incredible! Plus, as an added bonus, they won! :P Then, headed over to Bay Side and watch some live music on the marina waterfront. Finally, we made our way to Hard Rock Café to grab a quick bite and a couple cold beers for the walk back to the hotel. :beer:

Second, on Sunday, we headed south to Homestead Miami Speedway for the Sprint Cup Championship NASCAR race. :burnout::burnout: Man, was that cool. It rained for about an hour, but after that, it cleared up nicely and made for a great night of racing......except Toyota won the race AND the championship...:shake: :alone: You would have figured Ford would have thrown everything they had at this championship so Toyota wouldn't win. However, I wonder about that last caution....:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll have to hit another Heat game soon and maybe try to catch Daytona in February!

Comin' in Hot
11-23-2015, 03:24 PM
Sounds like an awesome weekend!!!! I need one soon.

JBeezy
11-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Went to a heat game last year. It was great other than the nose bleed seats, but still...

sflrainmaker01
12-01-2015, 08:18 PM
What was amazing about the Heat game was the seats we scored were in section 108 right behind the bench for a song. Maybe waiting till the last minute helped. :confused:

Gerry24
12-02-2015, 08:37 PM
It's all about having a great time with family...