PDA

View Full Version : sticker that came with marauder

emcars
05-11-2004, 09:38 PM
What is the part number for the sticker that came with the marauder new that round black and chrome sticker and how much is it?

Murader03
05-11-2004, 10:04 PM
I'm not sure if there is a part number. If your talking about the Mercury "God's Head" decal, then it came with the jacket that all "New" owners received after purchasing the MM, then you may be out of luck......
If you purchased your MM "used", then I don't think you'll be able to get the jacket as purchase incentive.

CRUZTAKER
05-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the site EMCARS. Where abouts are you? No info in your sig. Don't be shy!

I have about a half dozen of these promotional stickers you speak of. Send me PM, and perhaps I can hook you up.:up:

Patrick
05-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Welcome to the site EMCARS. Where abouts are you? No info in your sig. Don't be shy!

I have about a half dozen of these promotional stickers you speak of. Send me PM, and perhaps I can hook you up.:up:

Give us some background on you. Not pryiing just we are somewhat of a famaliy, (DISFUNCTIONAL AS YOU WILL FIND OUT)!!!!
:stupid: Barry is right. They just came with the jacket. Hey Barry could you part with another one?????? Give me a yell. If not no Biggie!

Haggis
05-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Give us some background on you. Not pryiing just we are somewhat of a famaliy, (DISFUNCTIONAL AS YOU WILL FIND OUT)!!!!
:stupid: Barry is right. They just came with the jacket. Hey Barry could you part with another one?????? Give me a yell. If not no Biggie!

Disfunctional?? Who's disfunctional? Huh tell me, come on tell me now!!

Patrick
05-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Disfunctional?? Who's disfunctional? Huh tell me, come on tell me now!!

You have to ask?????

CRUZTAKER
05-12-2004, 04:03 PM
I have recieved one request with a mailing address...Patrick, if you want one, send a PM.:up:

jgc61sr2002
05-12-2004, 04:13 PM
emcars - Welcome to the site. Nice folks good info. Barry is a true gentleman. :up:

Dan
05-12-2004, 04:38 PM

Cruztaker,

I got the jacket and the used MM but not the sticker. If I email my info to you would you be able to send one my way, too.

Thanks,

Dan

CRUZTAKER
05-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Send a PM with your address Dan. Geez...if this keeps up, the new guy is gonna miss out.:cry: