PDA

View Full Version : THE TAKEDOWN

TAKEDOWN
12-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Just an update and wanted to share with the community on what's been going on. A lot of rough to decent seasons in the Grid Iron, but it finally paid off. Started when he was 6 years old and now he's in 8th Grade. I know its just grade school, but am Im proud Papa regardless, they've been through a lot and definitely know the agony of defeat. The Mighty Titans which is also their 40th Anniversary went 11-0 undefeated and are the 2015 Super Bowl XXXII Champions. Video was done by one of their Coaches, enjoy... Onward to Highschool!

T H E___H A W A I I A N___T I T A N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnXl4_6ZJpg

Warning: May not be safe for work, lyrics (sorry didn't choose music or make video) could possibly make your ears bleed, lol.

EXCELLENCE
“….I firmly believe that any man’s finest hours – his greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear – is that moment when he has worked his heart out in good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.”
“The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel --- these are the things what will endure and these are the qualities that are so much more important than any of the events themselves.”

-Vince Lombardi-

Bradley G
12-14-2015, 01:56 AM
Awesome!, Good Luck!

justbob
12-14-2015, 05:52 AM
Of course your fast. You weigh like 100lbs!

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk

TAKEDOWN
12-14-2015, 10:06 AM
Of course your fast. You weigh like 100lbs!

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk

LoL... you're on to me!

Motorhead350
12-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Time flys by.

Send me a text Drew, Becky lost my old phone with my contacts and says it's my fault.

TAKEDOWN
12-17-2015, 07:55 PM
Lol... will do Dom!

Yes they do and 4 years from now off to college or military!

Local Boy
12-22-2015, 07:50 PM
Howzit Brah!

Good to see the boy dominating the competition!!!!

Give the boy a BIG hug from his uncle Randy.... Miss you guys...

Way to represent Da Hawaiians....Cheeeee whoooo

Hope this Holiday Season brings Love, Laughter, and Music into your home...

Much Love and Aloha...

TAKEDOWN
12-24-2015, 11:17 PM
CheeeeeWhooo0! Howzit Uncle Randy. Thanks for watching and Mele Kalikimaka, and may the New Year bring health, wealth, and hapiness to you and the family. Hoping to be back sometime October!!!