PDA

View Full Version : After 30years a thief has hit my place.

Bob Mathis
12-15-2015, 07:06 PM
I just hope they like what they got. But I have all the stuff I need to make sure if they come back that they will not like what happens. Guns are one of my toys. Not that many but he right ones. Like 12ga pump with 00 buck shot loaded one in the chamber, 38 special,9mm but my best is my fully load special AR-15 and after 20 years in the Army and being Vietnam Vet I know how to use it. Dam good shot for an old man.

It is time for us to stand up to all this stuff. Dam right I am an American and proud of it. Like some say you do not come in to my house and think you can take my stuff and hurt my family.

lji372
12-15-2015, 07:14 PM
Damn, sorry to hear man.

Turbov6Bryan
12-15-2015, 07:15 PM
Oh man that sucks that your house was broken into.

i hope the police catch them

03blackvegas
12-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Any video surveillance, the next best thing to actually catching the A-holes.

Spectragod
12-15-2015, 08:25 PM
If you need some help with pest eradication, I have special tools, and a nationwide license.

chief455
12-15-2015, 08:56 PM
If you need some help with pest eradication, I have special tools, and a nationwide license.
Are you good with your special tools?

Spectragod
12-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Are you good with your special tools?

I have all 31 flavors.:D

Guittard22
12-16-2015, 12:00 AM
This is what the world has come No one wants to work hard anymore for money They just want to take it- karma is a @@@@@

fastblackmerc
12-16-2015, 05:41 AM
Sorry to hear about that Bob. Hope the dirtbag(s) get caught.

Bob Mathis
12-16-2015, 07:01 AM
I have two very good flavors that really will taste great if you know what I mean!!!

Gryphonzus
12-16-2015, 07:29 AM
Sorry to hear about the theft! Glad to hear you are willing to stand up and protect what is yours!! Gun Control!! Isn't that learning how to hit what you aim at?

sailsmen
12-16-2015, 08:48 AM
You have it and they don't, which gives them the "Right" to take it.

Doubt it, just look at all the looting that took place in New Orleans after Katrina, including police officers.

There were single story houses that flooded up to the ceiling, all of peoples' hard earned possessions gone. Weeks latter looters went into their attics and stole the few undamaged items they had left.

New Orleans Police entered law abiding citizens homes and confiscated their guns, leaving them defenseless.

After Katrina many an anti-gun person became pro gun.

Turbov6Bryan
12-16-2015, 09:54 AM
New Orleans Police entered law abiding citizens homes and confiscated their guns, leaving them defenseless.

After Katrina many an anti-gun person became pro gun.

Isn't martial law a biotch? The governor here declared martial law on the one year anniversary of the Ferguson riots. That left legal open carry illegal
The only time you give up your right to carry and right to own is during martial law
You register your guns with the sheriff, they declare martial law, and whammo they know exactly where to find REGISTERED guns

Everyone needs a hidden safe

I went to Katrina right after it happened to fix flooded equipment, my god I thought I was going to die a few times.. It was a war zone

O's Fan Rich
12-16-2015, 10:20 AM
I've been in the security industry since I was a teenager.
I've seen lots of disgusting things and have worked hard to help people minimize the risks.

For me and my things, I want two things from my security system- I want to know they are coming and I want the evidence to prove they had it coming.

My stuff is less important than my people in my house.

sailsmen
12-16-2015, 10:43 AM
Katrina demonstrated it only takes a handful of violent criminals to terrorize and victimize a large unarmed population.

I want to state that there were tens of thousands that went to extreme lengths to help others both during and after Katrina. Including but not limited to Police, National Guard, Military, USCG, EMS, Firemen and Citizens.

Having to shout due to a Military Heli overhead in order for a National Guardsman with an M60 in a Hummer to hear a request to get permission to go through a road block is surreal.