Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ordering a tuner and tunes from Lidio

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    Where did you get that info? Lidio is still a vendor on this forum, why would he pay $$$ to be a vendor and not tune marauders?
    I got it from him!!! who else would have told me that. I don't really care to be honest with you! I go to martyo any way. it wasn't for me I had a friend who wanted him to tune his car. why would he pay money ask him. lol. were did you get that he didn't sey that???
    2003 cv sport marauder engine swap. then teksid 4.6 soon to be supercharged.

Quote Originally Posted by mattdohc View Post
    I got it from him!!! who else would have told me that. I don't really care to be honest with you! I go to martyo any way. it wasn't for me I had a friend who wanted him to tune his car. why would he pay money ask him. lol. were did you get that he didn't sey that???
    If you talked to him the way you responded to my question, I know why he told you no. There seems to be number of MM owners who can manage to get tunes from him.

Marty does a good dyno tune as well, and is closer to you, so it would make sense for you to go to Marty.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

know he was nice to me! just said he no longer offering a mail tune. because of emissions. so are you saying he is a lier? maybe you are. thats basically what you called me. I love this form had some really nice ppl help me but to bash someone because you don't believe them. I was just offering info. but well hey it is what it is. im not even going to argue about it. have a nice night. mm

Quote Originally Posted by mattdohc View Post
    know he was nice to me! just said he no longer offering a mail tune. because of emissions. so are you saying he is a lier? maybe you are. thats basically what you called me. I love this form had some really nice ppl help me but to bash someone because you don't believe them. I was just offering info. but well hey it is what it is. im not even going to argue about it. have a nice night. mm
    No one is bashing you, I know for a fact Lidio tunes marauders, but most of his customers want it strapped to the dyno for a tune. I have never known him to do a mail order tune, but he did send me some files for a couple of changes. But maybe he only does that for prior customers.

You seem to be hung up on a non issue making assumptions that others are calling you a liar. Your reading way more into it than what's there. So skip being mad and lets see pics of your Vic....
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

i'll try to get some up soon.

I started with Dennis Rienhart, that was not a good experience from MV2.
    he gave me a tune for a BMDO ECM( I have 2004 mav2) and the car would not go at all !
    He did correct it with some resistance.
    as I added mods , I tried to update the tune remote with DR but bowling night took priority over solving the issues I was having.

next I learned of Lidio and he was nice to work with, for some issues I was having.
    I brought him customers to his door from Chicago.
    I forgot how I came across Lonnie Doll, other than I knew he did work for DR. for a brief while.and he was well recognized in the Vic forums.
    He has done several updates for me on both cars and I consider him a genius when it comes to tuning.
    he is meticulous and wrote Lidio updates when Trilogy MS was trying to keep the transmission from grenading from the extra torque supercharging causes.
    I have been to see Lonnie in Indy, a few times and when I get the small issue solved with the car I hope to get back to see him soon !
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

No one is bashing you, I know for a fact Lidio tunes marauders, but most of his customers want it strapped to the dyno for a tune. I have never known him to do a mail order tune, but he did send me some files for a couple of changes. But maybe he only does that for prior customers.

You seem to be hung up on a non issue making assumptions that others are calling you a liar. Your reading way more into it than what's there. So skip being mad and lets see pics of your Vic....
    Lidio told me the same thing back in the day.
    You may have forgot how primitive the tuners were back in the day.
    Zack Magrath figured how to pirate the software and was selling it to members
    here religiously.
    some found out the hard way !
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Marty does a good dyno tune as well, and is closer to you, so it would make sense for you to go to Marty.
    I've stayed quiet in this thread but I just wanted to clarify one thing - I think my shop is now the number one remote tuner for Panther platform cars, including the Marauder, and our tunes are used literally worldwide.

Thanks to all the folks who have complemented me and my shop in this thread. We appreciate it.

Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post
    I've stayed quiet in this thread but I just wanted to clarify one thing - I think my shop is now the number one remote tuner for Panther platform cars, including the Marauder, and our tunes are used literally worldwide.

Thanks to all the folks who have complemented me and my shop in this thread. We appreciate it.

Carry on!
    word

((hugs))
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lji372 View Post
    word

((hugs))

Worth the 1,300 mile +road trip to do it right.
    Trilogy With Comp Cams Stage 3 Sound's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUIRJ1zGhSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUWZ9f8gXw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrPUl529gog
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvfRjhiGT4w N/A Sound

Dyno By "Mo's Speed Shop",Dallas,Georgia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqxN3FjWd6s
    445 RW/HP @ 398 Torque S/C

Jeff Doing a Traditional Burn Out At "Mo's Speed Shop"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCyKuC5heAI

So Far Best Run 12.84 @106 MPH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlA-0vB0HwU

Big "Thanks" To Gerald,Derek,Bill & Harrison

"Thanks" Martyo & Jeff

#6486 of 11,052 03 300B In Black

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley G View Post
    I started with Dennis Rienhart, that was not a good experience from MV2.
    he gave me a tune for a BMDO ECM( I have 2004 mav2) and the car would not go at all !
    He did correct it with some resistance.
    as I added mods , I tried to update the tune remote with DR but bowling night took priority over solving the issues I was having.

next I learned of Lidio and he was nice to work with, for some issues I was having.
    I brought him customers to his door from Chicago.
    I forgot how I came across Lonnie Doll, other than I knew he did work for DR. for a brief while.and he was well recognized in the Vic forums.
    He has done several updates for me on both cars and I consider him a genius when it comes to tuning.
    he is meticulous and wrote Lidio updates when Trilogy MS was trying to keep the transmission from grenading from the extra torque supercharging causes.
    I have been to see Lonnie in Indy, a few times and when I get the small issue solved with the car I hope to get back to see him soon !
    I tried to reach Lonnie Doll last month and came away with the impression that his business had closed. I'm sorry I don't recall the details of how I reached that conclusion. If someone knows otherwise and can give me his contact info I would appreciate it. Lonnie's shop is closer to me than Lidio's and waaaay closer than Marty's, mores the pity.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Best way to get in touch with Lidio is through email: Lidio.alternativeauto@gmail.co m
    He usually gets back within an hour or so. I've always had good experiences with him. The reason he doesn't like doing mail order tunes is that you can never nail a car spot on. Every vehicle is different, just like no 2 people are exactly alike. When he does a car, he takes the time to work out what's best for it.
    Just my 2 cents

2005 Mercury S55
    Saleen Supercharged 2V

That was not the case back in 2004 when I contacted him.......back then he wanted you to return to "stock" and send the tuner back to him to modify the tune then he'd return it to you!!

Way back then he felt that emailed tunes might be flawed and cause problems......in those early days with "Dial Up" I could see that might happen but time has proven that not to be the case!!

He also felt that the tune files could be distributed elsewhere with him losing control if they were emailed and he preferred to only install on the tuner!!

In those early days he was the "The Best" and worked lotsa "Magic" with Marauders......I'd have certainly dealt with him if I was close by!!
    No Marauder

I had mine dyno tuned locally. I reverted back to the Marty tune the car came with. That should say something in itself.
    2003 MM 300A #4271 [BURNOUTS ACROSS AMERICA car / RIP Paul Casey]
    fully built teksid motor done 3/1/16, too many mods to list...

Visit my garage for details

Mine was "Dyno-Tuned" when Shrader built the forged motor and he said he could tune it for max power or best drivability.......I opted for good street manners since max power usually causes poor street manners!!

After several shift schedule changes it's perfect for me with about 380 RWHP!!
    No Marauder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information