Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BillyG's awesome burnout video!!!!

MikesMerc Guest

BillyG's awesome burnout video!!!!

HOLY COW!!!! This is one incredible video!! Some of you have seen it already, and some of you have not. For those that did not have a chance to see it the first time, I've linked it up on our Motor City Marauders webpage. This video is a MUST SEE for burnout fans!!

Go here, and click the link in the middle of our webpage. Billy's video link is clearly identified: Motor City Marauders

Enjoy!!

I want to download this on my work computer. PLEASE, don't pull the plug at midnight!!!!
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

MikesMerc Guest
    No problem....I'll keep this hosted as long as I have enough bandwidth. As it sits, I have plenty to spare, so have fun!!

What ^^ he ^^ said...("cept mines on the home PC)

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

After all i had to do to get that Pauls awsome video to work i d/led billies and it wont play .i guess i'll have to wait for vhs version

i've watched the video several times, can't get enough of it.

I play it my HP Media Center PC piped through a 36" Wega surround sound TV, cranked up loud enough to make the children run and hide. Oh yeah!

Metallica and BillyGMan smoking the tires off his Marauder... now that's the sound of war!

Keep this in mind while you're watching the video. That Marauder is his only car. That's not just some weekend toy/garage queen [like mine]. That car never gets a day off. Up and down the hills/highways in southern Connecticut every day. If that thing lets go, Billy's on the shoeleather express. It takes a lot of guts/confidence to do a video like that. I just can't stop watching it!!!
    2003 Marauder 300A
    Trilogy Supercharger Serial #0054
    Installed by Carfixer 10/16/2004

Tallboy's Garage

MikesMerc Guest
    LOL....yep I'm on my 8th time watching it

Just saw it, and Day-um!

Anyone ever tell Billy that smoking causes lung canser?

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

Um...

Yep...that vid is absolutely BADA$$!!!

Nice job Billy!

Mike, thanks for being the host so others who missed the thread could see!

-Mat
    2004 Black Mercury Marauder
    Trilogy Eaton Intercooled Supercharger #200
    483 RWHP 471 RWTQ @ 13.5 lbs of Boost 2.8" Pulley
    11.76 @ 116.25 1.65 60ft
    17,500 Miles

Quote Originally Posted by MikesMerc
    HOLY COW!!!! This is one incredible video!! Some of you have seen it already, and some of you have not. For those that did not have a chance to see it the first time, I've linked it up on our Motor City Marauders webpage. This video is a MUST SEE for burnout fans!!

Go here, and click the link in the middle of our webpage. Billy's video link is clearly identified: Motor City Marauders

Enjoy!!
    That is one wicked sick burnout video.
    05 - SRT-10 Truck, Viper V10, 6-Speed, 92 of 200 in white.
    06 - Mercedes R350
    65 - Mustang Convertible

03 MM:
    Black, Cd Changer. Sold

Current Mods: Vortech air to air supercharger #1, SCT B2400 MAF, 42 lbs. Injectors, K&N, Custom Air box, Twin Cobra Fuel pumps, Stage II trans, PI 3000 Stall Converter, MM drive shaft, DR cooling mod, FRPP 4.10’s, FRPP girdle cover/stud kit, Motorcraft Plugs, 180 Stat., 9100 SCT, Mac n' Zack Rear Control Arms, Full Kook's exhaust..

Quote Originally Posted by tallboy
    Keep this in mind while you're watching the video. That Marauder is his only car. That's not just some weekend toy/garage queen [like mine]. That car never gets a day off. Up and down the hills/highways in southern Connecticut every day. If that thing lets go, Billy's on the shoeleather express. It takes a lot of guts/confidence to do a video like that. I just can't stop watching it!!!
    Man o' man!!!.....Billy has really big cojones to do those stunts on his ONLY car!

Totally SICK burnout! I can't stop watching it.

I can't believe how THICK the smoke is! (NO chemical additives)

Billy you should check with Chlorox anyway about a sponsorship!
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

bigslim Guest
    I told you Billy what I thought when I saw it at Trilogy last week. Very nicely done.

Thanks everyone. I'm very glad that you like my video. And Tallboy is correct on that. That Marauder of mine is all that I have in the way of automobiles. And as those of you who have noticed how I put that disclaimer in the begining of the video, I did that for a very specific reason. You see alot of burnout videos on the net. Some of them are really good, and some of them are lame. Out of the ones that are good, I'm sure that some of them were done w/out artificial means of smoke production, while I'm also sure that some were done w/those things. Well I cannot speak for others who put videos together that you see in various places on the net, but I can speak for the video that I've done which Nathan, and now Mike have been good enough to put on the net, by stating, that I've never used bleach, oil, nor water on the asphalt, nor on the tires before or during ANY of my Marauder burnouts EVER. That would be fake, and cheap in my book.

I luv burnouts, and I'll fry the tires off my car again if anyone ever thinks that I've used any chemicals to do what I did in this video.And if the party in question doubts my claims, I'll do that for them live in person if they can be at an appropriate place for me to do that. But if anyone's going to call me on that, then they also better be prepared to cough up the $$ for the tires too. Okay, let me climb off of my soapbox now, and say to Mike a BIG THANKYOU for hosting my video. U DA MAN!!!!!! BTW, I went through two pair of brand new tires making this video, and a third set, that were used. For those of you who haven't seen the pics of what was left of the first set of brand new tires after that first burnout in the video that I've posted in other threads, then there they are below.

Unhappy No can watch...

Well Billy you are getting some rave reviews. So I guess you have finially out done Barry. Congratulations you are the "Burn-Out King".

But I have not been able to watch the video, it gets to 93% download and I keep getting a error message. Oh well, my loss.

Just remember when your at the top there is always going be someone who will try to knock you down. Hang tough Billy you are the Man!!
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information