Thread: floor mats

floor mats

I was wondering what the original floor mats looked like. I see some on ebay that say "Marauder" on them. The floor mats on the used Marauder I got were just plain gray with no lettering. Was there a special floor mat that came with this car that said "Marauder" on them? If so, how cool is that? What is the OEM number?

All marauders came from the factory with front & rear floor mats. The front mats have marauder sewn into them while the rears do not.

Quote Originally Posted by 88LTDCV351 View Post
    Was there a special floor mat that came with this car that said "Marauder" on them?
    Yes, the front mats had MARAUDER embroided down the side. Ask Ray "The Dealer" here if he has any. Couldn't find any pics of the mats in the gallery using "floor mats" as a search.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

I've seen some on ebay but they are toooo expensive. What is a reasonable price?

Quote Originally Posted by 88LTDCV351 View Post
    I've seen some on ebay but they are toooo expensive. What is a reasonable price?
    Did you call a L/M dealer? Are they still available? This is a good question. If they are discontinued, then, maybe I should stop using mine, and get some others in there!

fastcar

Definitely post what the dealer says...

13.83 @ 100 best race gas effort

Adopted June 6, 2007 with 99,967 miles - 300 A build date 8/14/02

Vericom VC-200 Test Data:
    15.46 @ 94.2 (bone stock)
    15.33 @ NA (K&N FIPK= -.13)
    15.09 @ 95 (Lidio's Tune= -.24)
    14.84 @ 96.5 (FMS 4.10s= -.25)
    14.74 @ 97 (Steeda UDs= -.10)
    14.60 @ 98 (Lidio's Race Gas Tune= -.14)
    All times averaged and corrected

All VC-200 data acquired at a top secret test facility

Quote Originally Posted by fastcar View Post
    Did you call a L/M dealer? Are they still available? This is a good question. If they are discontinued, then, maybe I should stop using mine, and get some others in there!

fastcar

Definitely post what the dealer says...
    I've been wanting to do that too. My right heel has worn a hole through mine.

Previous owner of...

BLACK '03 300A "Bagheera"
    Ford Racing 4:10's
    Denso Iridium plugs
    JLT Cold Air Intake
    Valentine One Radar Locator w/ remote
    Gods Head Steering wheel badge
    Sylvania Silverstars
    Hitch

When I purchased my extra set back in late '04, they were priced at @$80.00 bucks

The originals from my MM have never had a foot placed on them.... took them out when I picked up the car at the dealer. They only see the inside of the MM at car shows. The $20.00 sets at WalMart / KMart work fine for everyday use.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Thumbs up junior member

Yes, they came with a special OEM mat. They can still be ordered, through your local Ford, or Mercury Dealer. List price on them, is $168.00. Depending on how close you are, with your local dealer, you might be able to get a discount. Because they are an accesory, most dealers don't give discounts but if you find the right one, you might get lucky. I recently payed $154.00, tax included and I've known this particular dealer for over thirty years. Good luck, ITLRUN. Just shop around, you'll find someone. If you want to see what they look like, go to AutoTrader.com punch up 2003 Mercury Marauder, scroll down until you come to an 03 black, listed for $17,750.00 and check out the pictures there's a good shot of the front mats,and you'll see what there suppose to look like,again good luck.

I got the ones from the mercury accessories webiste (1W3Z-5413300-AAD) and these are not the correct ones. They only have the Mercury Symbol on them. Guess I'll have to go to the dealership and see what the correct ones are and if I can order them.

The original mats are still available. They list for $168.00. Your price $140.00 plus shipping. Thanx, Ray

Thread Information