Thread: Reinhart Performance/SCT at there best

Reinhart Performance/SCT at there best

OK I have no luck Jerry will tell you this, last year at this time I ran my Mark at Gainesville it ran 11.7 at 118 MPH they told me to leave it did not have a roll cage, so I had one installed and then pulled the motor added a T Trim, last week we did 3" mandrill bend duels, the car sounds awesome, tonight I took the car along with Gregg Hennings Marauder, to Gainesville the last night for the season.

So I pull up to the staging lanes do a horridness burn out, stroll on up to the lights try to keep from spilling my coke NOT, and wait for the light, I am off, the car is a rocket every one in the stands is on there feet, the car spun out of the box my 60' was 2.005 so I was dissapointed with 11.803 at 121.75 MPH the car hit the rev limit on the 1/2 up shift and again on the 2/3 this probably cost me three tenths or more, so I say to my self no problem I will manually shift the car next pass WRONG ANSWER I am asked to leave the car does not have a six point seat belt, I am PISSED.

So I go to Gregg's car, he has Stage 1/2/3 with 4:10's no PI it ran 12.79 at 107.65 Now this is on 18 "wheels with huge Nittos, and fellers this is on 8 PSI with a 12.0 AF This car has only 580 miles on the clock This is SCT tuning at its best, so again I am totally please with my power and performance set up, if I installed a 3.48 Pulley this car would catch KEITH'S 12.36 run I did on 17" wheels, so I hope every one has a good weekend, the Cobra Marauder project car is coming along Nicely this car will go will be a Monster.

WOW!!!

Dennis, you certainly have some nice Ford toys to play with.......

Nice Dennis! Keep up the good work and get that harness.
    -Jonathan McClain
    -EVOOA Member# 1337
    -2003 Mercury Marauder DBP/LF (heated seats)
    -2003 Mercury Marauder BLK/DC (former tribal police unit)
    -2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport DBP/LF (Stiegemeier worked AED S/C build in progress)
    -2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor MT/DC "DRAGNET" (HiTech Stage 2 cams, etc. in progress)
    -2016 Volkswagen Passat V6 SEL Premium BLK/BLK (LED/Technology Package)

Awesome!
    1965 FALCON WAGON
    1967 RANCHERO
    1968 MUSTANG GT FASTBACK
    2004 300B MARAUDER TRILOGY #127
    Retired 2003 300A MARAUDER
    NEW ADDITION! 1968 Shelby GT 350

I installed the six point to day, may go to Orlando tomorrow

Gettin' kicked off the track for havin' a sleeper

Sounds like you are slowly moving up classes....do I see parachutes on the horizon?
    2017 Niro

Dennis you must have a huge amount of wheel spinn
    with that kinda mph the car should bein the high 10s
    i run a super street mustang<nhara> run 10 .90s at 121 -122
    your making a killer amount of horsepower
    mike

Yes it made 528 I thought it should make more but the 60' time needs improvement, and again it hit the rev limit on the 1/2/3 and this killed my ET

Thread Information