Thread: Thanks Marty and Lidio

Thanks Marty and Lidio

Two weeks ago I had a couple of vacuum hoses go bad on me. Replaced the first one, car ran good for a day, then started to run even worse the next day. I found the second culprit and replaced that hose as well. But the car only ran well for half the day. For the life of me it felt and seemed like a vacuum leak but I coulfn't find it. When I brought it to my local mechanic we got a ECU error code. Our assumption was the tune went or the ECU went bad and it was flooding the engine. Next day I tried to start the car and no go.

I thought I may have to get the car Dyno tuned again so I gave Marty a call. He walked me through some checks as well as helping me reinstall my tune. In the end, believe it or not, I think it was a loose fitting on the bottom of one of the inlet tubes from the supercharger.

I replaced the plugs, tightened all the vacuum hoses and inlet connections, the car runs great now, and Marty was very helpful, on the phone with me on a Saturday and a Sunday. That's some great service.

And Lidio went out of his way to find my original tune from years ago. As I had it on a 9100 but it wouldn't connect I had to get the original tune and reinstall it from an X4
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

Always above and beyond!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Glad we got you up and running.

You do recall my Sunday rates are quadruple time, right?

Marty don't sleep.

Thread Information