Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SS braided brake hose kit

I ordered yesterday afternoon and just got a tracking number. Very fast shipping

There were a couple four line, standard kits, on the hook. As well as one Zack front when I started the thread. Not much left now until I get the plating back.
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

Did you ship mine? Have not heard anything yet.
    2004 DTR Marauder, #423 of 9806
    2004 SB Marauder, SOLD
    2003 Black Marauder, #3029 of 7093
    2003 Black Supercharged Marauder, #1940 of 7093
    2003 DBP Marauder, #225 of 328, SOLD
    2007 Black Shelby GT Terlingua
    2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT 5.0
    2018 Platinum White King Ranch F150 FX4

Most kits have not yet shipped pending the plating I noted earlier.

Hope to have the brackets here day or two.

Ten orders hanging on the wall right now.
    TCE

About this being the last run of hose kits or brackets you will have for a while... There are so many brake threads on here that I'm a bit confused. What I would like to do for my car is the Corvette front brake upgrade, (with the braided stainless lines) and the stainless braided lines for the rear. Is this the brackets and hoses I will need for this mod? If so, I would like to order. I'm waiting on the first of the month for my VA disability check, so If there could be a set available then (and these are what I need) that would be perfect.

Thanks,
    Al

Tried to PM, but it looks like it's not going through.
    2003 Marauder... the gentleman's hot rod.

You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

A few kits shipped yesterday and more should leave today with the arrival of some more front hoses.

As for the last run, I covered that in the first post:

Won't say we won't ever make more but once they are gone it could be a pre order qty basis next run. Having an inventory of hoses, fittings and brackets on the wall..packaged and such is nice but it's cash money doing nothing but collecting dust.

Ie. we'll open the door to prepaid orders and leave the door open until we get 20 sales and do production and ship them. Could be a week, a month, six months....making 20 kits has the profits all in the last 4-5 of them. I don't want to sit on that money any longer with slow sales.
    TCE

Quote Originally Posted by Todd TCE View Post
    A few kits shipped yesterday and more should leave today with the arrival of some more front hoses.

As for the last run, I covered that in the first post:

Won't say we won't ever make more but once they are gone it could be a pre order qty basis next run. Having an inventory of hoses, fittings and brackets on the wall..packaged and such is nice but it's cash money doing nothing but collecting dust.

Ie. we'll open the door to prepaid orders and leave the door open until we get 20 sales and do production and ship them. Could be a week, a month, six months....making 20 kits has the profits all in the last 4-5 of them. I don't want to sit on that money any longer with slow sales.
    fyi i am doing another brake bracket run although the last run sat around for quite awhile.
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    About this being the last run of hose kits or brackets you will have for a while... There are so many brake threads on here that I'm a bit confused. What I would like to do for my car is the Corvette front brake upgrade, (with the braided stainless lines) and the stainless braided lines for the rear. Is this the brackets and hoses I will need for this mod? If so, I would like to order. I'm waiting on the first of the month for my VA disability check, so If there could be a set available then (and these are what I need) that would be perfect.

Thanks,
    Al

Tried to PM, but it looks like it's not going through.
    You will need Zack front brake line kit from TCE for the Zack/jerry big brake kit (corvette caliper)
    and you will need a Marauder rear kit as that's the only rear kit TCE makes

TCE waiting on plating to return, so I think you are good to order first of month (tomorrow)
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by lji372 View Post
    fyi i am doing another brake bracket run although the last run sat around for quite awhile.

That's good to hear. I may have a few hose kits left for the start of that and if sales perk up on your end we should have no problem coordinating the sale of 20 kits in short order.
    TCE

I just put my order in. Totally looking forward to getting this brake upgrade complete. Especially since I don't trust the Chinese hose in the rear I bought as an emergency replacement.
    "Beast, Jr."

2003 300 A, 4.10:1 gear, JLT CAI, Marty tune, Nitto 420S and 555 tires, NGK TR55 plugs, J-mod, Skull lock knobs, and a new windshield

TECHNICAL UPDATE

If you receive four hoses with "Zack" front and standard rears you have two different banjo bolt. The standard are for the rear, the metric are for the front.

The metric bolts are identified by the hash mark in the hex head. Exmaple

***** Customer Pryor: shipping one of two sets today. The other will follow shortly. ****
    TCE

Just got mine. It's a good looking kit.
    "Beast, Jr."

2003 300 A, 4.10:1 gear, JLT CAI, Marty tune, Nitto 420S and 555 tires, NGK TR55 plugs, J-mod, Skull lock knobs, and a new windshield

Would like a set of these hoses for my '08 P71. How long can I expect to wait, if you are indeed out at the moment. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Revue View Post
    Would like a set of these hoses for my '08 P71. How long can I expect to wait, if you are indeed out at the moment. Thanks!

Parts in stock for all the kits at this time.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/marauder/kits-17/
    TCE

Quote Originally Posted by Todd TCE View Post
    Parts in stock for all the kits at this time.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/marauder/kits-17/
    Have you confirmed fitment on other Panthers, specifically the P71? Everywhere I've looked lists the same part number for Marauders and Vics. So one can only assume. Just wondering if you or any customers have confirmed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information