Thread: how to install front license plate bracket

darebren Guest

how to install front license plate bracket

I need to put my bracket on, and i found my bracket, but not sure if it came with screws or push pins, or just what to do, am i to drill through the fascia into the little indentation holes for the screws, do i use nuts on the back side or drill all the way into some metal??

Drill the appropriate size holes at the indents, then four plastic rivets should do the trick. The rivets should come with the bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder8
    Drill the appropriate size holes at the indents, then four plastic rivets should do the trick. The rivets should come with the bracket.
    Mine has rivets that hold it in place. I'm getting ready to take my front bracket off. I wish you were closer so we could switch covers. I'm going to buy a new one with out the holes to repair.
    05 - SRT-10 Truck, Viper V10, 6-Speed, 92 of 200 in white.
    06 - Mercedes R350
    65 - Mustang Convertible

03 MM:
    Black, Cd Changer. Sold

Current Mods: Vortech air to air supercharger #1, SCT B2400 MAF, 42 lbs. Injectors, K&N, Custom Air box, Twin Cobra Fuel pumps, Stage II trans, PI 3000 Stall Converter, MM drive shaft, DR cooling mod, FRPP 4.10’s, FRPP girdle cover/stud kit, Motorcraft Plugs, 180 Stat., 9100 SCT, Mac n' Zack Rear Control Arms, Full Kook's exhaust..

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Honestly, if my Marauder did not come with a bracket installed. I'd never put one on.
    We are supposed to have front licemce plates, but i've never seen a Corvette or similar car with a front plate around here!

Quote Originally Posted by RCSignals
    Honestly, if my Marauder did not come with a bracket installed. I'd never put one on.
    We are supposed to have front licemce plates, but i've never seen a Corvette or similar car with a front plate around here!
    Duncan, I am with you! I have been thinking about shaving mine off.

Thread Information