Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eaton swap!

Eaton swap!

Today's the day! I have everything for my eaton swap, and going to attempt to have it done this weekend, or carry it over to next weekend. Super excited!!

Here's a few pictures. I'll upload and add more as I go.

Any help or advise would be awesome!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pretty ambitious timeline

get a killer chiller, arizona heat, a eaton "heaton". look up kincaid performance, they are right in New Mexico. we use the 03/04 cobra kit but with a bracket change for marauder which they know if yku tell them a marauder.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Eaton swap!

It would probably take me a month anymore to do an eaton swap due to lack of ambition and all the breaks and walking away lack of ambition demands out of me.

Hell it takes almost a year anymore to fully detail the car in and out! Totally not kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by justbob; 06-09-2017 at 08:32 AM.
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Eaton swap!

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    It would probably take me a month anymore to do an eaton swap due to lack of ambition and all the breaks and walking away lack of ambition demands out of me.

Hell it takes almost a year anymore to fully detail the car in and out! Totally not kidding.

Quoted for truth.

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Nice Rafael. Good luck your going to love it.

When you are done with this, things will never be the same. ..
    2004 Black Marauder: #2237 Born on 4/1/2004

Eaton Swapped and a bunch of other goodies!

I will put that on my wish list. Thank you for the referral!

I work on everyone's cars minus my own so I thought I'd take a few days off work and get it done finally. Plus one close friend of mine wanted to help so not like I'm alone.

Although the excitement is through the roof!

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    get a killer chiller, arizona heat, a eaton "heaton". look up kincaid performance, they are right in New Mexico. we use the 03/04 cobra kit but with a bracket change for marauder which they know if yku tell them a marauder.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    I will put that on my wish list. Thank you for the referral!

I work on everyone's cars minus my own so I thought I'd take a few days off work and get it done finally. Plus one close friend of mine wanted to help so not like I'm alone.

Although the excitement is through the roof!
    hope your install goes well! my killer chiller is getting installed after my blower is back from porting and polishing.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Let me know how that goes! I'd be interested in seeing pictures of how it's setup. Haven't looked much into the chiller system so I have very minimal ideas how it gets installed.

Edit: I have TR6 plugs, what should they be gapped to? Currently out of the box they are at .0.37
    Last edited by Rafael; 06-09-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Hi Rafael,
    While on the dyno the tuner had the a/c on to operate the killer chiller until he was ready for the pull then he shut off the a/c. The IAT stayed at 90* on back to back pulls and that was at 98% humidity and high outside temp.

Good to know! Thank you for more insight on the killer! Here's a progress update picture.

You got a ticket indoors already just for thinking about a supercharger

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    Let me know how that goes! I'd be interested in seeing pictures of how it's setup. Haven't looked much into the chiller system so I have very minimal ideas how it gets installed.

Edit: I have TR6 plugs, what should they be gapped to? Currently out of the box they are at .0.37
    I'm not installing the KC, MO's speed shop is. Riley (mm svt) installed his so he might be able to offer some info. It uses your a/c system to cool the intercooler fluid so it helps cool the air charge as it passes thru. Pretty much when air charge temps get close to 140 degrees, your tune will pull timing so you will get less power and you should not run hard while your air charge temps are up high.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Some good info to pass on. I didn't know that. I'll read more on it when I'm ready. Also another prOgress pic.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information