Thread: Maury (Cruzer) Do you have any family in Indy?

Maury (Cruzer) Do you have any family in Indy?

Last year Maury (Cruzer) made Marauderville I a success for me. He let me make arrangements to keep my car at his house until the big event and then let me leave my car there afterward. The long drive to Texas was just not possible for me for a whole host of reasons.

So.......

Now that it is clear that Marauderville II will be in Indy, I need some help locating a place that I will be able to have my car delivered to before the event and then dropped off at until after the event. I will likely use a car transporter service to send the car there an back.

One member already suggested checking in with Kenny Brown and I plan on doing that. But I need to make sure I have my ducks in a row because I simply can not miss this event.

Any help from the members here will be gladly welcomed.

Why not Kenny Brown's?

Originally posted by SergntMac
    Why not Kenny Brown's?
    Mac, I have been thinking about that. I also thought maybe I might send the car to Chicago and drive with some of my Windy City friends for the final leg. I can handle what would probably be a four hour or so drive. In fact, Keith asked me to do something like this also.

Just to keep all of my bases covered, any suggestions on who I might be able to speak to at Kenny's shop? Any thoughts on where I may be able to store my car in Chicago for a few days at each end of the event?

Originally posted by martyo
    I also thought maybe I might send the car to Chicago and drive with some of my Windy City friends for the final leg. I can handle what would probably be a four hour or so drive. In fact, Keith asked me to do something like this also.
    That's a great idea! Wouldn't mind being a navigator for someone in the convoy myself! I'm pretty good with my rights and lefts....or is that my rights and my other rights..... We know my car's tether is only 100 miles. It was so cool hooking up with all those Marauders in Ennis, just 20 min. from the motel!! What a sight!
    MOK

|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|

--------------------------

I don't brake for curves!

The eyes may be the doorway to the soul,

but the voice is the chariot to the heavens

Piece of cake, the ideas are spinning out now.

Marty, if you run into any problems, you can have it shipped to my local L/M dealer and I will keep it for you at my house, garaged of course I am about 45 min N of Indy.

Originally posted by mercman
    Marty, if you run into any problems, you can have it shipped to my local L/M dealer and I will keep it for you at my house, garaged of course I am about 45 min N of Indy.
    Now we're talkin'

Send me yoru contact coordinates and I will give you a call.

Marty, See? There are a lot of great people out there--don't let your work sour you on the world---there is too much fun to be had---See you in Indy !!!!!!!!!Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Thread Information