Thread: Ford Performance Camshaft Drive Kit and Tool Set

Ford Performance Camshaft Drive Kit and Tool Set

For sale is a New, unopened Ford Performance Camshaft Drive Kit (96-01 Cobra; 03-04 Mach One)
    m6004a464.jpg

Brand: Ford Performance Parts
    Manufacturer's Part Number: M-6004-A464
    Timing Chain Style: Link belt
    Gaskets Included: No
    Bolts/Studs Included: Yes
    Cam Gear Material: Steel
    Crank Gear Material: Steel
    Quantity: Sold as a kit in unopened original factory packaging

Notes: Recommended for use with the aluminum block with 4-valve heads. Fits 1996-2004 4.6L 4 Valve engines, BUT will only work with 1999-2004 camshafts. This Camshaft Drive Kit from Ford Performance comes with everything you need to correct the timing on the Marauder/Mustang Mach One engine. Don't skimp with a low-quality drive kit when it comes to the timing of your interference engine--this Ford Performance kit has only premium-quality parts to ensure that the timing of your Marauder engine is precise.

This Camshaft Drive Kit Includes:
    -Tensioner arms
    -Chain guides
    -Cover gaskets and seal
    -Primary and secondary timing chain
    -Secondary and chain tensioners
    -Camshaft sprockets, spacer and washer
    -Crankshaft sprocket
    -Trigger wheel
    -Fastening Hardware

Asking $430.00 with Free shipping. Included at no extra cost is a complete set of FELPRO gaskets. These kits can be found on sites like CJ Pony Parts and Summit priced over $530. Sure, you can find cheap stuff on EBay, but I wouldn't gamble my expensive engine on it.

Recommended Tool Set
    The Ford Performance literature recommends the use of the OTC Tools 6498 tool set for installing this cam drive set. I have one new and unused with free shipping $120.00 This one can be found on line around $170.00 new.

As is usual, all prices are OBO. Please no low-balls or $8 offers.
    CameraZOOM-20190102191105841.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Sale pending. Thank you sir!
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
    To Comin' in Hot

Something odd going on with PMs, maybe not getting through to you. I have accepted your offer and attempted to reply twice. You can PayPal me at (dot = . ) george dot a dot baker@gmail.com

or use my personal PayPal page at https://paypal dot me/George721

Your packages will go out today if I get the PayPal confirmation before 4:00 PM.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
    Sold and shipped!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thread Information