Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SS Hose Kits

SS Hose Kits

If you're still looking for a last minute gift....I have two sets of these on the hook looking for a good home.

Also; please look for some revamping of the TCE kit offerings on the web page shortly!

HOSES
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

Interested to see the "new" offerings - @ 105K miles it may be time for a major brake overhaul - at least that's what I'll tell the wife!!
    SOLD '03 300A Black - "805" of 7838
    Plate - "EVILMERC"

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Gillom Rogers: [Books is giving Gillom a shooting lesson] Mr. Books, How is it you've killed so many men? My spread wasn't much bigger than yours.
    John Bernard Books: First of all,friend, there's no one up there shooting back at you. Second, I found most men aren't willing, they bat an eye, or draw a breath before they shoot. I won't.

The SS lines will fit my 05 GM, correct?
    SEMPER FI From York, Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Todd TCE View Post
    If you're still looking for a last minute gift....I have two sets of these on the hook looking for a good home.

Also; please look for some revamping of the TCE kit offerings on the web page shortly!

HOSES
    Any hints on what changes are imminent?

Lines: yes that has been shown to be correct. However I'd advise you proceed with caution on the first of each end to verify length and fittings.

As for the 'changes'...I will be looking at a slightly different front kit design to use the new DP6 caliper rather than the BSL6. Benefits being a bit more cost effective and also hopefully not requiring any wheel spacer.

TCE

Bump for a great product and upgrade.

TCE SS lines FTW!

Thanks.

3 kits on the hook total at this time.

Next run probably not until March or April.
    TCE

After looking at the options for production on the proposed DP6 and it's related costs...I don't see it happening. Running the numbers on it there's very little, if any true cost reduction making it a wash.

I had also considered making a W6A kit for the car. The issue here is wheel space. Again.
    The W6A is on a 1.25 wide rotor only and available mainly in 14" and larger applications. This combo would push the wheel clearance requirements out about 1/4" more than we are at now meaning a 10mm spacer would be required for the oe rotor. Those kits would then run the same $2100 price point as the Charger, Mustang and Corvette applications.
    TCE

Hose kit: TWO REMAIN in stock.

Brake Kits: I have added the W6A kit to the listing for anyone who is truly interested in some serious brake needs. Same parts and pieces (of sort) found on the Corvette, Charger and others.

TCE

Todd, are the SS lines for the front only or all four?
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    2004 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    Daily Driver

There are options available for both on the web page.
    TCE

At a minimum get the SS brake hoses. Once installed they will greatly improve brake pedal feel.

For the ULTIMATE braking experience the TCE brake upgrade is the way to go. Has saved my butt (& MM) more times than I care to admit. Your MM will stop on a dime and give you $0.09 change!
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

The Marauder oem brake system leaves much to be desired. The day I test drove the car back in 2004 that was my 1st thought of a needed upgrade. I have since installed ss lines & hawk performance pads but the improvements are minimal. I will at some point go with the 13" willwood front brake kit.
    2004 marauder black purchased new. Sold 9/16 at 297,000 miles. Still ran strong didn't burn a drop of oil.
    2003 marauder black 28,000 miles all stock. Garage Queen.
    2004 marauder red daily driver.

The 13" kit is certainly a step in the right direction. I'd truly like to put folks into some 14" kits more but those pesky wheels you guys like are nothing but trouble!
    TCE

Quote Originally Posted by burt ragio View Post
    The Marauder oem brake system leaves much to be desired. The day I test drove the car back in 2004 that was my 1st thought of a needed upgrade. I have since installed ss lines & hawk performance pads but the improvements are minimal. I will at some point go with the 13" willwood front brake kit.
    You won't be disappointed!

“When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information