Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marauder Value - About to sell 2003 300A

Quote Originally Posted by clintons4 View Post
    Yikes! sounds like you really want the driveshaft. If you want to buy it right now I will sell it to you $11,000 and you can have the car and the rest of the extra stuff FREE

Back to being serious. If I sell the stuff separate I will let you know first.
    I love it! If i didn't think my significant other would put me out on the couch i might take you up on that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
    I love it! If i didn't think my significant other would put me out on the couch i might take you up on that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Oh c'mon man the couch isn't that bad. We ALL know that
    Car is soon to be for sale...

03 300A: Full SW exhaust (sold their crappy mufflers for $50 and replaced w/ Dynomax and factory tips), JLT, GMS connectors, NGK, 4.10, lowered, Zack fuel filter mod, Xcal tune, Musclemerc catch can. Non go fast stuff: Tint, Vinyl wrapped chrome, badgeless, spoiler, blendmount and hardwire V1, trunk organizer, factory changer, BC4E Dead pedal

Are you back in Houston? We should meet up again soon if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Turbov6Bryan View Post
    1 owner 76k $10,000.00 here on this site

https://www.mercurymarauder.net/foru...d.php?t=102991

I've seen 48k cars with full blower kits in the trunk sell for 10k
    I have no idea what you are talking about
    Neil
    2003 Mercury Marauder - DBP/DC
    2003 Mercury Marauder - BLK/DC
    2003 Mercury Marauder - SB/LF
    2004 Mercury Marauder - DTR/LF
    1964 Mercury Marauder - BLK/BLK

Quote Originally Posted by Black&Gifted View Post
    Are you back in Houston? We should meet up again soon if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not back yet. I have been traveling a bunch working as soon as I am back in the area we will meet up for sure

03 300A: Full SW exhaust (sold their crappy mufflers for $50 and replaced w/ Dynomax and factory tips), JLT, GMS connectors, NGK, 4.10, lowered, Zack fuel filter mod, Xcal tune, Musclemerc catch can. Non go fast stuff: Tint, Vinyl wrapped chrome, badgeless, spoiler, blendmount and hardwire V1, trunk organizer, factory changer, BC4E Dead pedal

Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
    I PM'd on the ART FIRST!
    Sending you a PM now

I'm not back yet. I have been traveling a bunch working as soon as I am back in the area we will meet up for sure
    For sure. Also, sending PM.

Sending you a PM now

That's pretty cool. If I had a place to put it, I'd love to have it or one like it.

If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
    ~ Anatole France

2004 DTR 54k, Dark Charcoal, heated seats, moonroof, trunk organizer.
    Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

will it pass CA Smog?

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

I will sell the car for $10,000 with all the extra stuff. I will negotiate for a quick cash deal. I will post up an actual classified post when I get a chance to take photos. Just thought I would add this here in case anyone has been looking.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
    will it pass CA Smog?
    Sent you a PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information