Thread: Florida drivers ?

Talking Florida drivers ?

So many "part out" Marauders are so prevalent . I am ready to move there ! from Florida most recently.
    I am willing to move there if that is what it takes !
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

I've noticed that the part out cars generally come from Florida, Texas and the Chicago area. Closest part out car to me I've come across has been Long Island and that was a few years ago.
    I'm hesitant to buy via the mail as so many members have been screwed over the years especially buy peeps with very few posts. I'd rather take a trip and buy in person if possible. I pick up parts at meets like Marauderville, speaking of which is there any news-owners who moderate?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    I've noticed that the part out cars generally come from Florida, Texas and the Chicago area. Closest part out car to me I've come across has been Long Island and that was a few years ago.
    I'm hesitant to buy via the mail as so many members have been screwed over the years especially buy peeps with very few posts. I'd rather take a trip and buy in person if possible. I pick up parts at meets like Marauderville, speaking of which is there any news-owners who moderate?
    I see that Fla, has a lot of flat open spaces , I lived in Deland Fl. for a couple years back . The old people that can not see have. to be a diterent
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

That's why they need to be LOUD! If you vibrate their dentures loose, they know you're coming.
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

My Garage

I'm in Venice, Florida and getting ready to part mine if I cannot figure out my electrical problems. Great car but the fragile harness and timing chain guides Ford put in them are causing them to go away. Bought mine from the original owner and drove it 400 miles before previous neglect to swap timing chain guides killed the bottom end. Has a 04 Cobra Short Block in it now.....but now electrical gremlins are kicking my ...

It's hit or miss down here, you have to check everyday on CL... You don't see that many MM down here. lucky if you find one in a boneyard. Let us know when you're ready to part yours out Tangodelta21...

Righteous Indignation
    03 300A
    4055 of 7838
    4054 of 7093 in Black.
    Born 8/23/02
    Adopted in 1/15
    SOLD

Just making sure a moderator will approve my reply..... Yep all good. As far as electrical gremlins, that's my forte. 19 years in automotive electrical and accessories.

I don't see the necessity to sell due to some issues that can be fixed once and for all. I am in Fort Myers and will happily help out if there's a ride that needs eyes and scrutiny on it. Tallboy lives in Venice and there's not much he doesn't know.
    '04 Silver Marauder w/ sunroof - HID lighting, JL Audio / Eclipse DVD/NAV/iPod/camera, 4.10's, 2" drop, Progard Bumper Baffle, Delete tips, Billet Pedals, BC4E dead pedal, Lidio Tune, Mach1 chin spoiler, K&N CAI, TCE lines, Super40's, tinted tails, SS Inserts, Heinous Control Arms, Real oil gauge, lighted door handles. Currently installing Eaton M112.

2004 Mercury Marauder
    Born March 2004, adopted October 2005. Sold January 2012, adopted AGAIN January 2016
    2,187 of 3,214
    997 in Silver Birch
    448 with light flint interior
    304 with heated seats
    336 with sunroof

Quote Originally Posted by BAD MERC View Post
    Just making sure a moderator will approve my reply..... Yep all good. As far as electrical gremlins, that's my forte. 19 years in automotive electrical and accessories.

I don't see the necessity to sell due to some issues that can be fixed once and for all. I am in Fort Myers and will happily help out if there's a ride that needs eyes and scrutiny on it. Tallboy lives in Venice and there's not much he doesn't know.
    Hopefully another one SAVED!!
    No Marauder

Thread Information