Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    The "Bucket of South Haven Iced Tea"
    One Legged Lesbian Kickboxer
    Cocka Two

Quote Originally Posted by jay03merc View Post
    Looking for eaton swap parts
    Let me know what you got

What do you have what do you not have - I have a combo coming up for sale of a Easton and trilogy blower for sale soon stay tuned .
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

I'm interested Guittard22 if the OP is not. Tried to PM you but your box is full. let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by kolb02 View Post
    I'm interested Guittard22 if the OP is not. Tried to PM you but your box is full. let me know.

I been cleaning it out taking me so long to do so - I will be posting up in the next month or so - there have been many members interested so I will have to go on who have contacted me in order when it up for sale - stay tuned - some parts going with it lower intake alternator bracket coolant bottle injectors .. much more items .
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT

Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Quote Originally Posted by Guittard22 View Post
    What do you have what do you not have - I have a combo coming up for sale of a Easton and trilogy blower for sale soon stay tuned .
    I am interested as well. I believe most of the kits on Ebay are intended for a Mustang and will not work on a Marauder.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
    I am interested as well. I believe most of the kits on Ebay are intended for a Mustang and will not work on a Marauder.

the whole eaton swap were intended for a mustang, but there are certain parts not needed from mustang kits. There is no plug and play eaton swap for a maraduer. certain items must be had for marauders, brackets for alt. crossover tube modification or one that is modified, or a delete kit. these items are custom made by yourself or member lji372 offers some until supplies are gone, then maybe no more..supply and demand.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

From time to time I have seen complete kits for the marauder on sale, but I never seem to have the cash at those times. 🤤

Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
    From time to time I have seen complete kits for the marauder on sale, but I never seem to have the cash at those times. ��

where? I only know of one member here who put together a eaton swap and sold it. An eaton swap is gonna cost $4500-5500 before install and tuning No company ever produced and eaton swap for Marauder. Trilogy is a stand alone blower kit made ONLY for a Maraduer. and Chris is not selling a Trilogy kit, it's just the blower. will still need other parts.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    where? I only know of one member here who put together a eaton swap and sold it. An eaton swap is gonna cost $4500-5500 before install and tuning No company ever produced and eaton swap for Marauder. Trilogy is a stand alone blower kit made ONLY for a Maraduer. and Chris is not selling a Trilogy kit, it's just the blower. will still need other parts.
    ^^^^^^

True true -

What I will have listed is to blowers with some hard to find parts needed - waiting on a few members to get back to me on pricing before lposting - I will probably start a post with all photos and parts to get additional feedback from members before posting it for sale - main reason I need the funds for my install of my Trilogy from my Marauder . - stay tuned
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK

MODS:

2004 CV LX SPORT

I have seen two complete setups here, one of which took a very long time to sell, and the other was I believe in Europe.

You'll be further ahead to purchse the needed parts as you find them, rather than wait for a eaton swap soneone else put together. you wont need $4-5k at once as you mention was an issue before.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

That's what I was hoping for in this case, but if it's only a supercharger on offer, I have two mp112s sitting in my garage right now..

Thread Information