Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Metal Matrix driveshaft - Pricing?

Metal Matrix driveshaft - Pricing?

Looks like I will be selling my extras separate from the car. I have a fully rebuilt, cleaned, and balanced Metal Matrix driveshaft I will be selling. Looking for input on a fair selling price. I know new ones are all gone and used ones are nearly impossible to find now. I will get some photos up later today if needed.
    Thanks
    Car is soon to be for sale...

03 300A: Full SW exhaust (sold their crappy mufflers for $50 and replaced w/ Dynomax and factory tips), JLT, GMS connectors, NGK, 4.10, lowered, Zack fuel filter mod, Xcal tune, Musclemerc catch can. Non go fast stuff: Tint, Vinyl wrapped chrome, badgeless, spoiler, blendmount and hardwire V1, trunk organizer, factory changer, BC4E Dead pedal

I'll give you $108 plus shipping.

How long is it? not sure on how long driveshafts are for our car. And I am interested, but have a length limit on what I can ship overseas to my Military
    post office box

Quote Originally Posted by MunsterBro95 View Post
    How long is it? not sure on how long driveshafts are for our car. And I am interested, but have a length limit on what I can ship overseas to my Military
    post office box
    Yikes. I don't think it will go USPS even domestic due to length. I would ship with my FexEx business account and probably even then cost a ton overseas.

03 300A: Full SW exhaust (sold their crappy mufflers for $50 and replaced w/ Dynomax and factory tips), JLT, GMS connectors, NGK, 4.10, lowered, Zack fuel filter mod, Xcal tune, Musclemerc catch can. Non go fast stuff: Tint, Vinyl wrapped chrome, badgeless, spoiler, blendmount and hardwire V1, trunk organizer, factory changer, BC4E Dead pedal

Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post
    I'll give you $108 plus shipping.

Wait a minute I'm not taking bids here lol Seriously any idea on what this thing is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by MunsterBro95 View Post
    post office box
    Usps max overall is 108 inches. That's length PLUS girth

So 4+4+4+4 is 16. Max length of box can only be 92 inches

Put it on eBay
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by Turbov6Bryan View Post

Put it on eBay
    I would put it on ebay but... I have a member that is seriously interested. Just looking for a fair price for both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by clintons4 View Post
    I would put it on ebay but... I have a member that is seriously interested. Just looking for a fair price for both parties.

$300, cheaper than a Dynotech

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

there getting harder & harder to find.. I ck for correct year cvpi's everytime im at pick & pull

04 SB-- Alluminator/2.3 Whipple 20lbs boost, 545RWHP/556RWTQ sold!!

2012 Mustang GT Kona Blue-My New Baby!

03 300A- Vortech S-trim A2A 500 RWHP -Sold

03 Marauder KB-S #7- R.I.P.Bought new 06-02
    sent to KB 1-03 #7 but it was the 3rd one they did

According to my research, a new custom aluminum driveshaft can go anywhere from $500 to $1000. Out of my league. What you have there is kind of a unicorn horn. Hard to put a value on it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

I would say 500 is PLENTY fair. I have one, it works. I mean, your only option is to spend over $1000 on a custom driveshaft. And like others said, its rare. I absolutely would not take $100, $200, or $300 for mine.

98 P71 SOLD

2003 MARAUDER - BLACK ~ Race Car
    2003 MARAUDER - DARK BLUE PEARL ~ DD
    2002 Crown Vic Sport ~ top secret project car

I saw thru search $130-140 shipped from a few years ago, but not sure if rebuilt or as is.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

sold one 2yrs ago for 700.00 to another member fyi. like others said hard to put a value on it.

04 SB-- Alluminator/2.3 Whipple 20lbs boost, 545RWHP/556RWTQ sold!!

2012 Mustang GT Kona Blue-My New Baby!

03 300A- Vortech S-trim A2A 500 RWHP -Sold

03 Marauder KB-S #7- R.I.P.Bought new 06-02
    sent to KB 1-03 #7 but it was the 3rd one they did

There's no doubt that it may get crazy high if I put it on ebay but I'm looking to help out another Marauder enthusiast. We did agree on a fair price for the driveshaft. Thanks fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Chayton View Post
    I would say 500 is PLENTY fair. I have one, it works. I mean, your only option is to spend over $1000 on a custom driveshaft. And like others said, its rare. I absolutely would not take $100, $200, or $300 for mine.
    You can buy a dynotech for that kind of money. Look at it like this...... you can't even buy aftermarket floor mats that have "marauder" embossed on them, so thinking like you posted above, NIB floor mats are worth $1000+???

I say said item is worth what someone wants to pay for it. For me, $300 would be that number. If it's more, then I'd spend the 1k on a CF driveshaft. That's what the op asked, opinions, instead we got justification for ridiculous pricing...lol.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information