Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm soooo pissed!

I'm soooo pissed!

I have only had the 04 for two weeks. It's only been parked here at work and in my garage. So that means either a ghost car in my garage put a ding in my passenger side door or some spineless low life loser ******* from here did it. If I ever find out who did it I'm going to kick thier damn drivers door in untill it touches the other side of the car! For now I'm taking up two spots in the back forty of the lot.

Sorry, had to vent.
    I'll call dent wizard later and make an appointment for when I get back from NC.
    If you’re in control, you’re not going fast enough. – Parnelli Jones

If your wife's having a good time and you're not, you're still having a better time than if you're having a good time and she's not. - Red Green

2004 Marauder 300A - Garage Queen

1025 of 3213. It is one of 1237 in black and one of 2000 w/o the moonroof option.

Performance
    4:10's, rear Adco, front Eibachs w/ KYB shocks, Working oil pressure gauge, JLT CA Kit, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve, TCE SS Brake Lines, Zack big brake kit.
    Dress
    Power by Ford coil covers, Maruder sill plates, God's head steering wheel emblem, spoiler, front and rear splash gaurds, Custom dead pedal, LED lights for engine bay, interior and gauges. 64' Marauder Sail Panel for rear badge, custom God's head badge in grill.

LOC: Clermont Florida

Yeah, knock on wood that no one has opened their door into mine. Then again I park real far away.

Yeah, I just found out someone opened a car door or such too fast on my dad's Cobra. They didn't dent it, but the chipped out a 1cm by 1cm chunk of paint. He was fumming. I told him it can be taken care of but he was so mad that someone wouldn't just leave a note saying "Sorry I/my kid did this to your car, here's my phone number and insurance number."

People suck eh!?
    2007 Honda Accord V6. Fit for a father of two. 5% tint all around.

Quote Originally Posted by woaface
    Yeah, I just found out someone opened a car door or such too fast on my dad's Cobra. They didn't dent it, but the chipped out a 1cm by 1cm chunk of paint. He was fumming. I told him it can be taken care of but he was so mad that someone wouldn't just leave a note saying "Sorry I/my kid did this to your car, here's my phone number and insurance number."

People suck eh!?
    Some people just get yanked up without no real raisin', I guess. My parents taught me better than that.
    White Lightning Kiarauder:
    2011 Kia Forte EX Minisculus Pimpmobilius Extremus
    Built-in Nav, Bluetooth, USB port, aux/ipod jack, ]2 power ports and Sunroof! six speed auto trans w/ Sportmatic, dead pedal, rear-view camera. Voice cmd for radio, sat, nav, cell phone and MP3.
    Four very muscular, steroid-enhanced, genetically mutated, Mountain Dew injected, wild racing hamsters cavorting under the hood.
    ............................... ...................
    Black Thunder:
    2004 Marauder - Black w/black interior
    Sequence number is 39 of 3213
    Traded in 12/12/10
    --------------------------------------
    2003 Marauder - Dark Blue Pearl
    XCalibrator2/Reinhart tune
    Sequence number is 37 of 327
    10/10/2009 ---- Blue Thunder has gone on to a much better place -----
    Martyo's Garage!!!!!

Yeah, this sorta thing bugs me. My Grand Am was spotless until I moved to my new apartment, then within a few weeks I had some new scratches.

I'm so paranoid this will happen to the Marauder. I know what spots I can be safe in though. One of them turns out they set up a sprinkler system in, it was my favorite, but now my car gets hit with water.

Anyway, we have parking permits, and only 2 permits per apartment. So me and my roommate each have one, and our other cars (my mustang and his old truck) are parked in visitor spots.

Well I managed to lose my sticker, got a new one, and later FOUND my old one. So I have an extra reserved spot sticker. Reserved spots are plentiful, so I'm starting to park the MM on an end spot and my Mustang gaurds it on the other side.

When I go to the store I'm parking in the back and taking up 2 spots.

My mom alwasy did this, and one time she got a parking ticket. So I became leary of doing this. Has anyone else received a ticket for taking 2 spaces in a non-full lot?
    Trilogy #112 (self installed)

- Trilogy S/C (Stock pulley/tune) - 4.10's - JLT - SS Inserts - 4" Megs -

12.99@106.2mph (for now)

What? Take responsibility for your actions? Now you're all just talking crazy.

Sorry to hear about your car, BigCars4Ever. People suck.
    2003 Mercury Marauder
    2007 Lincoln Town Car
    1993 Crown Victoria LX

Quote Originally Posted by Breadfan
    My mom alwasy did this, and one time she got a parking ticket.
    This is funny...

What did they write the ticket for ?
    Failure to park within the lines ?

I always park way out in the boonies and sometimes I take up THREE parking spaces...
    I've never got a ticket or even as much as a warning.
    I have come out to find cars parked next to me,
    and they take up 2 spots as well !!!
    Pete...

2k04 BLACK Mercury Marauder 300A #810 of 3223
    DOB 10/31/2003
    DOP 1/2/2004
    2k19 AGATE FORD Edge ST with Performance Brakes
    DOB 12/11/2018
    DOP 6/19/2019

Water Wetter, K&N AirCharger/Drycharger, SS Inserts,
    SilverStar 9007SU, WeatherTech WeatherFlectors, Steering Wheel Badge,
    AutoMeter Gauges (Oil Press, Voltmeter, and Trans Oil Temp),
    ASC 840 VSS Sunroof, Kenwood KFC-C6879ie x4, COBRA Fender Badges,
    Z&M Rear Control Arms, FORD GT Coil Covers,
    Gorilla Lock Lugs all around, Decklid Designs Trunk Lid Liner,
    SCT Xcalibrator2 (Innovative Interceptors) w/Lidio's (Alternative Automotive) Marauder 3.55 tuning,
    4R75W by Fred Brown's Performance Transmission, tuned to match Lidio's tune,
    DG Motorsports Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover, Zack's Badgeless Grille,
    Accel 140034-8 Coil Packs, Granatelli Motorsports Coil-On-Plug wires
    Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of rice,
    I will fear no turbo for displacement is with me.

I always park out in the boonies too !
    2003 Mercury Marauder
    300A Black/DCharcoal
    Reinhart Stage I w/SCT Custom Tuner & 4:30's (install in progress!)
    FlowMaster Deltaflow 40's; K & N Filter
    McGard Wheel Locks; SS Inserts
    Smoked rear Liscense Plate; No front LP Bracket.
    Born: 10.08.02; Dlvrd From Windy City
    Adopted 8.10.03 12:15 AM
    Goals: Stage II, III . . .

LL 1969 AMX - 390, Doug's Headers, Al Edolbrock Highrise, Shelby Cam/Kit, Crager, ET Bars, Accel, Holley Dual Line 780, Hurst, SW gages, cus clutch, T10. elect fuel pump, 11" RT's.

My paint is in such shyte condition, I probably could use an excuse to get paint job done.

Yet... I park far. Partially because it's the rule when your car is more awesome then everyone else's. It's also nice because I need to make sure I can swing the door all the way open to get in and out.

Sucks man, happened to me once - at work too. Cost a weeks pay to fix it too. The irony of that made me fume most of all.

I was soooo proud of my '97 Cobra, and always parked it in the south west corner, end spot, with my door opening towards the grass. Also, since most people pull in, that kept their driver's door on the other side of my car, safe from dings, right? When the idiot backed in next to me with just enough room to get out, leaving a nice long vertical dent where the door hit mine, I got somewhat angry.

Being able to squeeze my great bulk between the cars, and while checking the obsenity to my pride & joy, the Camry's entire mirror assembly came off, which caused me to lurch against it's poor door, caving that in, also. The next day the security dudes asked me about it, and I said, I dunno, must have been the guy who pulled into the spot after I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Poore
    I was soooo proud of my '97 Cobra, and always parked it in the south west corner, end spot, with my door opening towards the grass. Also, since most people pull in, that kept their driver's door on the other side of my car, safe from dings, right? When the idiot backed in next to me with just enough room to get out, leaving a nice long vertical dent where the door hit mine, I got somewhat angry.

Being able to squeeze my great bulk between the cars, and while checking the obsenity to my pride & joy, the Camry's entire mirror assembly came off, which caused me to lurch against it's poor door, caving that in, also. The next day the security dudes asked me about it, and I said, I dunno, must have been the guy who pulled into the spot after I left.

Mike, When are you going to learn how to park properly...
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Quote Originally Posted by Breadfan
    My mom alwasy did this, and one time she got a parking ticket. So I became leary of doing this. Has anyone else received a ticket for taking 2 spaces in a non-full lot?
    I once got a warning from the Baltimore County Police for parking my 85 GT Mustang across two spots in the outer fringes of a HUGE parking lot....OH WELL!
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walsh

Mike, When are you going to learn how to park properly...
    Come to think of it Joe, I'm getting something of a reputation. I, however, blame most of my recant adventures on that darned Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by MENINBLK
    This is funny...

What did they write the ticket for ?
    Failure to park within the lines ?

I always park way out in the boonies and sometimes I take up THREE parking spaces...
    I've never got a ticket or even as much as a warning.
    I have come out to find cars parked next to me,
    and they take up 2 spots as well !!!
    I do this too. I have a parking permit for our park-n-ride lot. I always park in the last space and off center so I am well away from the other driver's door if anyone decides to park next to me. I had a passenger (friend of a friend) open the door on a light pole or tree. It chipped the door lip. I was fumed. Some people just don't understand the value we hold our cars to.
    2001 Grand Marquis w/HPP
    BC4E Dead Pedal - Ford Billet Fuel Door - Mufflex custom 2.5" Manifold-back exhaust w/X-Pipe - Meg's 4" Marauder Tips - Metco Rear Control Arms & Watts Link - Reinhart Fuel Filter Mod - Quickor Swaybars - PST Carbon Fiber Driveshaft - Dyno Pro Panther Door Sills - BF Goodrich KDW-2 245/40/19 Fronts & 285/35/19 Rears - H&R Spacers 30mm & 35MM - HP Design EVO 19x8.5 & 19x9.5 Wheels - Zexel Torsen T2-R Differential - Ford 3.73 Gears - DG Motorsports Radiator Cover - PSP tuned Excal 2 - Ford Silicone Coolant Hoses - QA1 Dual Adjustable Shocks - Car Motorsports Panther Logo UH & TL Liners - TA Performance Differential Cover - Magnaflow Cats & Mufflers - Accufab 75mm Plenum & Throttle Body - 1" Throttle Body & 1/2" Intake Spacers - AP Racing 6 Piston/13.5" Rotors Front Brake Kit - 4" CAI - Typhoon Intake Manifold - EMP Stewart Water Pump
    SuperMotors Page
    CJMF
    MotorSports North East
    15.195 @ 89.79 - 2.207 60' - 4458 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by woaface
    chipped out a 1cm by 1cm chunk of paint.
    So is that really big?

j/k, sorry about the damage.
    Thanks to Darrin @ BC Automotive:
    $1800 and it was worse than when he started!

Brian (FordNut) FPG # 1458 of 7838
    03 MM 300A (Lotsa mods, 130k mi) was 303rwhp/318rwtq N/A
    then 476/410 D1SC ProCharged on stock block
    then 660/555 D1SC PC on 5.3 wet sleeved Teksid alum big bore stroker
    then 365/369 N/A on 5.3 wet sleeved Teksid alum big bore stroker
    Now 751/617 3.4L Whipple on 5.3 Boss5.0 iron big bore stroker

03 MM 300B Silver (Mostly stock, originally wife's car, 370k mi) FPG # 7053 of 7838 or 49 of 417 SB
    03 MM 300B Silver, Stock, wife's next one, 136k mi FPG # 7134 of 7838 or 89 of 417 SB
    04 MM Silver, Stock, on standby 85k mi, FPG # 1212 of 3214 or 432 of 997 SB
    01 F150 longbed
    01 F150 shortbed
    00 F150 4x4 stepside
    01 F150 4x4 7700
    68 Stang FB (70 351C 4V, 4 wheel discs, project car)

Mods listed here (some items not current): FordNut's Mods

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information