Thread: Replacement Hard Brake Lines

Question Replacement Hard Brake Lines

I recent bought a new (to us) 2003 Marauder 300a that has traction control. The dealership I bought it from replaced the ABS Pump and control unit, wasn't given the reason why. After bring it home to New York from Indiana, I discovered one of the line from the rear port to the ABS pump was leaking at the pump end fitting. In the end I found that they had cross threaded the line fitting into the ABS pump block. I found the part Ford number for the brake line kit ( 3W3Z2C296AA ) which we also list on this site. I looked EVERYWHERE but all I can find is that it's no longer available. Does anybody know where they can be had or am I forced to replace the line with bulk line that can be bought at a place like NAPA. I was hoping to keep the car stock looking and would like to find the listed part if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

there was a car or two being parted out online here in for sale section..your best bet will be a part out car.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

FYI If you do end up making your own it is metric bubble flare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Is there any reason why you can"t just re tap the unit ?
    2004 marauder black purchased new. Sold 9/16 at 297,000 miles. Still ran strong didn't burn a drop of oil.
    2003 marauder black 28,000 miles all stock. Garage Queen.
    2004 marauder red daily driver.

In My 04 with traction control I used a pump unit from a 2006 town car and swapped the marauder electronics control onto it. Works no problem as long as your control unit is good.
    If you’re in control, you’re not going fast enough. – Parnelli Jones

If your wife's having a good time and you're not, you're still having a better time than if you're having a good time and she's not. - Red Green

2004 Marauder 300A - Garage Queen

1025 of 3213. It is one of 1237 in black and one of 2000 w/o the moonroof option.

Performance
    4:10's, rear Adco, front Eibachs w/ KYB shocks, Working oil pressure gauge, JLT CA Kit, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve, TCE SS Brake Lines, Zack big brake kit.
    Dress
    Power by Ford coil covers, Maruder sill plates, God's head steering wheel emblem, spoiler, front and rear splash gaurds, Custom dead pedal, LED lights for engine bay, interior and gauges. 64' Marauder Sail Panel for rear badge, custom God's head badge in grill.

LOC: Clermont Florida

Thread Information